Are you meeting Xpander?

hugoboss said:
Looks like we'll be meeting up w/ you guys on the 7th too.... That should be one hell of a night to close out our trip!!!!

Where is everyone meeting for Sasha on Friday??? We'll def. be there. Thinking of having dinner @ Pacha and then to the club.

I haven't made definate arrangements with anyone for Sasha at
Pacha - how about 2am on the terrace? Just look out for my red dress
and my 'Xpander' sticker on my chest :rolleyes:

Eisbear said:
Hello, if you are meeting Xpander in Ibiza then you may well be meeting me too! I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Adam, Xpanders boyfriend. Its not long before we are going to be there Yahooooooo!
Sasha in Pacha is the bit I'm looking forward to most but all the nights in all the clubs sound absolutely spot on.

Hi Adam,

Seann and I are Sasha fans...it's good to know you are as well. Also contemplating the Mambo preparty...we'll see you guys there. :D

http://hometown.aol.com/forsasha/myhomepage/photo.html

newyork miami said:
Eisbear said:
Hello, if you are meeting Xpander in Ibiza then you may well be meeting me too! I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Adam, Xpanders boyfriend. Its not long before we are going to be there Yahooooooo!
Sasha in Pacha is the bit I'm looking forward to most but all the nights in all the clubs sound absolutely spot on.

Hi Adam,

Seann and I are Sasha fans...it's good to know you are as well. Also contemplating the Mambo preparty...we'll see you guys there. :D

http://hometown.aol.com/forsasha/myhomepage/photo.html

Adam and I LURVE Sasha - we can't wait for that Friday

HEY ADAM,

hey everyone else too! (being too long) can't get on here as much these days since i quit me job! but am having a nice relaxing time hehe

Adam mate Tracy here, did you see our dream diary??? ;) begining bits have slightly changed as now i can't get out there till 6th Sep, but our first meeting is bora bora 11am then on to Space! on the 7th to meet all the other spotlighters!

sooo looking forward to the whole week! Underwater and CREAM should be a blast too!

will we have more to celebrate out there then from the chat on here ;)

tash speak to you on the 2nd! xxxxxxxxx

Back