Are There Dress Code???????

Ibiza-girlie said:
oh dear have some style!

It's a joke hence the :p ;) I doubt if Nath even owns a Northampton Town football shirt, not unless they have started selling them at Selfridges eh Nath :p

There are a couple of things to be aware of...
Most clubs don't let you in without a top on (Space included)
...this goes for taxis and buses as well - some sort of Spanish etiquette.
On the posher days at Space (not Sundays) they are funny about letting people in with sarrongs on.
These are the only two things i can think of.

You know, you actually see more lads with their tops off in clubs in Scotland than you do in Ibiza!

i'd never wear shoes clubbing in england or Ibiza, never have and never will. Trainers all the way for me :D

And the clubs dont care if u ask me, ive been the last two years and have not had a problem at all

lynch said:
i'd never wear shoes clubbing in england or Ibiza, never have and never will. Trainers all the way for me :D

And the clubs dont care if u ask me, ive been the last two years and have not had a problem at all

I think the days of clubs saying no trainers are long gone even in England. Most of the time I think a bloke looks fitter in trainers than shoes plus they're a damn sight more comfy.

Most of the clubs that still say 'no trainers' are the kind of clubs that I don't want to go to anyway, the ones which are full of the ben sherman brigade and underage slappers in white stillitos!

Barbie said:
lynch said:

I think the days of clubs saying no trainers are long gone even in England. Most of the time I think a bloke looks *beep*r in trainers than shoes plus they're a damn sight more comfy.

That was meant to say f i t t e r :p

Why can't I say f i t t e :rolleyes: :confused:

as long as your trainers and funky and in good shape. Old reebok classics may look abit out of place :D

kitten's head said:
Most of the clubs that still say 'no trainers' are the kind of clubs that I don't want to go to anyway, the ones which are full of the ben sherman brigade and underage slappers in white stillitos!

I can't think of any clubs in London that say no trainers, Pacha London is probably the smartest club and even they are fine with trainers.

When I see 'no trainers' I'm with you Kitten, makes me think of some throwback to the 80s type club :p

Barbie said:
kitten's head said:

I can't think of any clubs in London that say no trainers, Pacha London is probably the smartest club and even they are fine with trainers.

When I see 'no trainers' I'm with you Kitten, makes me think of some throwback to the 80s type club :p

barb there are LOADS of clubs say no trainers all the clubs in town are not trainers, not that we go of course but place like click, embassy, opium (thats acutally a top place), its not that bad to dress up once in a while eh, but trainers in ibiza allllllll the way :lol:

klingclubber said:
barb there are LOADS of clubs say no trainers all the clubs in town are not trainers, not that we go of course but place like click, embassy, opium (thats acutally a top place), its not that bad to dress up once in a while eh, but trainers in ibiza allllllll the way :lol:

Yeah I know all those places, and places like Red Cube, 10 Rooms, Sugar Reef are all no trainers as well, if we're forced to go there Tom will put pair of Patrick Cox's on but I don't really classify them as clubs, not 'proper' clubs anywhere, more places where people go and pose and look pretty :p ;)

Sugar Reef is a pile of poo, full of posers, and they get all arsey when you look better than them :lol: Ful lof soap stars and footballers :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

Yeah I know all those places, and places like Red Cube, 10 Rooms, Sugar Reef are all no trainers as well, if we're forced to go there Tom will put pair of Patrick Cox's on but I don't really classify them as clubs, not 'proper' clubs anywhere, more places where people go and pose and look pretty :p ;)

your right those place are a pile of poo, i have to venture to them occassionally and i do have a good boogie, probably the only one on the dance floor but hey i don't mind lots more room ;)

N8 said:
Sugar Reef is a pile of poo, full of posers, and they get all arsey when you look better than them :lol: Ful lof soap stars and footballers :rolleyes:

The only time I ever go to them is if I'm being wine and dined by suppliers so it's free and you know what I'm like I don't turn down free wine and champagne.

The thing is tho most of them are actually so dire that I've started turning invites down so you can tell how bad they are if I'm refusing free alcohol :eek: :p ;)

I usually find if a club has a ‘no trainers’ policy then I wouldn’t want to go there in the first place. I cant stand places with a stuck up attitude. Let people dress in whatever makes them feel comfortable that’s what I say.

Back