Are all pre-sale club ticket sales the same price....

Kristoff K

Are pre-sale tickets for clubs the same price no matter what bar/record shop/protomoter/side of the island you get them from? Or, are pre-sale ticket prices set by the clubs? Is it really worth walking around trying to find a better deal?

K

I wasnt sure on this either mate. Space would be the hardest to find out (coz of the re-entry/wristband issue).

Im Guessing the ones online MIGHT be a Little bit cheaper- but the ones u get on the island will prob have a free drink thrown in.

Think the ones u get online u have to print urself!

I noticed that you can get tickets cheaper from certain places over there
I shop around and then haggle for a bit of discount.

Last year I was staying in Port Torrent. There is a little shop selling T Shirts.

We bought all our tickets there. Each day the nice oldish clubber lady gave us a greater discount. By the sencond week we said that we were running out of cash and she gave us free tickets to anything we wanted to go to. As a thank you we persuaded her to come to Cream (first time she had been to Amnesia in 4 years) I fully intend going back to see her this year.

MOrale of the story: By from Ibizian People and be nice.

freakstar said:
Last year I was staying in Port Torrent. There is a little shop selling T Shirts.

We bought all our tickets there. Each day the nice oldish clubber lady gave us a greater discount. By the sencond week we said that we were running out of cash and she gave us free tickets to anything we wanted to go to. As a thank you we persuaded her to come to Cream (first time she had been to Amnesia in 4 years) I fully intend going back to see her this year.

MOrale of the story: By from Ibizian People and be nice.

oooh u lucky bugger you! i likey that one :D

T shirt shop in Port Torrent

Nice work freakstar!
I'll be in Port Torrent for my second trip of the summer in September. Be a sport and pass on the name of the T-shirt shop selling these 'marvellous wares'

Never entered my head to abuse her hospitality I was gonna throw some of my 'hard earned' in her direction :D

Just got back and.....

We bought our tickets off Katie and Luciano at Cafe Mambo. They always had a deal going on. 2 for price of one or four for price of three. If they thought you were taking the piss they'd tell you to do one.

Ill be hunting around for the best deals for tickets.

So far, im doing

28th oakie & tall paul @ Amnesia
29th Dave Pearce @ Eden
31st Judgement Sunday @ Eden
4th PVD & Tiesto @ Amnesia
5th Sasha & Tong @ Pacha

Thats about it, coz im not going with mucho cash. getting pissed in the apartment b4 me thinks :D

Back