Are all pre-sale club ticket sales the same price....

Kristoff K

Are pre-sale tickets for clubs the same price no matter what bar/record shop/protomoter/side of the island you get them from? Or, are pre-sale ticket prices set by the clubs? Is it really worth walking around trying to find a better deal?

K

nish

I wasnt sure on this either mate. Space would be the hardest to find out (coz of the re-entry/wristband issue).

Im Guessing the ones online MIGHT be a Little bit cheaper- but the ones u get on the island will prob have a free drink thrown in.

Think the ones u get online u have to print urself!

dfunky

I noticed that you can get tickets cheaper from certain places over there
I shop around and then haggle for a bit of discount.

freakstar

Last year I was staying in Port Torrent. There is a little shop selling T Shirts.

We bought all our tickets there. Each day the nice oldish clubber lady gave us a greater discount. By the sencond week we said that we were running out of cash and she gave us free tickets to anything we wanted to go to. As a thank you we persuaded her to come to Cream (first time she had been to Amnesia in 4 years) I fully intend going back to see her this year.

MOrale of the story: By from Ibizian People and be nice.

klingclubber

freakstar said:
Last year I was staying in Port Torrent. There is a little shop selling T Shirts.

We bought all our tickets there. Each day the nice oldish clubber lady gave us a greater discount. By the sencond week we said that we were running out of cash and she gave us free tickets to anything we wanted to go to. As a thank you we persuaded her to come to Cream (first time she had been to Amnesia in 4 years) I fully intend going back to see her this year.

MOrale of the story: By from Ibizian People and be nice.

oooh u lucky bugger you! i likey that one :D

J

jamesyboy

T shirt shop in Port Torrent

Nice work freakstar!
I'll be in Port Torrent for my second trip of the summer in September. Be a sport and pass on the name of the T-shirt shop selling these 'marvellous wares'

J

jamesyboy

Never entered my head to abuse her hospitality I was gonna throw some of my 'hard earned' in her direction :D

Matt - Reading

Just got back and.....

We bought our tickets off Katie and Luciano at Cafe Mambo. They always had a deal going on. 2 for price of one or four for price of three. If they thought you were taking the piss they'd tell you to do one.

O

Oakie

Ill be hunting around for the best deals for tickets.

So far, im doing

28th oakie & tall paul @ Amnesia
29th Dave Pearce @ Eden
31st Judgement Sunday @ Eden
4th PVD & Tiesto @ Amnesia
5th Sasha & Tong @ Pacha

Thats about it, coz im not going with mucho cash. getting pissed in the apartment b4 me thinks :D