April

andivokes said:
Who YOU callin' a pussy?

you!! :p

glasskitty.gif

becuase none of us will be there to say you did.
So you could say that you did go swimming, but no-one will be able to say you didn't.

But doesnt McRackin currently live out there right now?

That guy has pictures of EVERYTHING, I betcha he could get a photo of me on the beach.

Um... not that kind of photo before anyone fires any wise crack comments!

yes he does.
but unless you meet up with him, or by amazing luck you go to the same beach at the same time on the same day. but even then you probabaly wont know its him.

He hasn't got a pic of himself on here! he's a very mysterious kinda guy hehehe!!

Yes, very mysterious! The guy knows too much, kinda scary! I get the feeling that I would get home and there would already be a picture of me in the sea on here... secret agent styley! :eek:

McRackin

Post a piccy of yourself or I am going to have to waste all of my July holiday trying to find you :evil:

Re: McRackin

Tony said:
Post a piccy of yourself or I am going to have to waste all of my July holiday trying to find you :evil:

Thats like saying, "all secret agents in this room please put your hand up now!"

McRackin is one of life's little mysteries i'm afraid, get used to the idea!

McRackin said:
andivokes said:
Not sure if I can brave the sea at this time of year

so? :p

Actually it wasnt that bad at all, especially in formentera where it was that bit hotter! I still ran off squealing like a fairy when it hit my thighs though!!

Back