April

Tony

Last week was fantastic with wonderful weather - temps in middle to upper seventies and clear blue skies for six out of seven days. Went to Talamanca on Sunday to look for McRackin with his camera or Stephen with his dog but saw neither. Water was feckin cold but managed to fully immerse just to be able to say I did it. Looking forward to July now - about 9 weeks to go......................................................... - couldn't believe the volumes of traffic out of season, everyone on Ibiza must have at least three cars each!

GIT...lol trust u enjoyed it mate i got to waqit 91 days yet

Tony said:
Went to Talamanca on Sunday to look for McRackin with his camera or Stephen with his dog but saw neither

i was in cap d'es falcó on sunday :arrow: http://www.picturetrail.com/mcrackin3 :D

Tony said:
Water was feckin cold but managed to fully immerse just to be able to say I did it

:p :lol: :p --->
boy_swimming_trunks_shivering_md_wht.gif

glad you had a good time!! ;)

Now less than three weeks to go, I just pray for good weather and a nice tan for when I get home :) Not sure if I can brave the sea at this time of year, but I have never been abroad during the summer.. how warm does the water actually get? Not in terms of temperature, but more interms of actually walking into it and not have your n*ts shrivel up!

andivokes said:
Not sure if I can brave the sea at this time of year

dont be a coward - the water is still a bit cold but i have been swimming a few times over the past month!! :p

splshboy.gif

Hmm let me see... go on holiday and bask in the sun enjoying a nice cold beer... or... torture myself by throwing myself into an ice cold sea, squealing like a little girl, and making myself look very silly like a complete sissy and have n*ts the size of peas in a pod...hmm tough choice!

andi, beware of the sharks too.

they come right up to the shores of ibiza and are quite partial to the odd shrivelled up testicle!!

2002-05-21-shark.jpg

;)

Back