Appropiate space wear???

Robo

what would you wear....

plesae no bad jokes about space suits, bad jokes are my department.....

i got my specially, and its all wrapped up in my draw at home waiting to get out there. Wore my leaf bra last time! :rolleyes:

mmm not sure yet.....thinking about investing in a hat of some sort for it.....although my mates aren't too sure about it.

hats anyone? whats the verdict?

i was thinking about a cool looking fedora (timberlake style) or one of those nice Diesel ones. It might just cover my meat and two veg!...just.

I quite fancy the afro and medallion look this coming season
afro.gif

gecko2 said:
afro.gif

Has anyone ever seen the big guy with the afro that walks about space with an afro comb stuck in the back of his hair? I’ve seen him a few times, he never fails to make me smile.

K said:
gecko2 said:
afro.gif

Has anyone ever seen the big guy with the afro that walks about space with an afro comb stuck in the back of his hair? I’ve seen him a few times, he never fails to make me smile.

He's my role model in life. 8)

i think all the ladies should wear thongs and walk around topless :D
jk(not really but just tryin to be pc)

Hat and sunglasses for sure!!!

Last year i was sporting a Tar Heals peak, gucci glasses, 3/4 length trousers (only time these are allowed to be worn ;) ) and a vest of some sort, rifts on the feet.

Just make sure you have a mullet! Most things should look cool then.

One look I am not keen on this year is girls with boxing boots on :eek: and girls sporting extreme mullets with shaved bits in their head :rolleyes:

I like my women to be fashionable but feminine at the same time ;)

If I'm just on the terrace then a light cotton blend pants, short sleeve shirt, and a funky pair of sunglasses.

If I'm doing the terrace and inside then ~ light cotton blend pants, and a sleeveless shirt/tank top (it's hotter than Kenya inside Space). No sunglasses inside for me.

N8 said:
Hat and sunglasses for sure!!!

Last year i was sporting a Tar Heals peak, gucci glasses, 3/4 length trousers (only time these are allowed to be worn ;) ) and a vest of some sort, rifts on the feet.

Ere... apart from on girlies I hope!

Back