Appropiate space wear???

OOh yay .. sounds cool !

I just bought a new pair of stripey socks!

Just been checking the temp ... 79 degrees ... MMM MMMMMmmmm .. that will suit me JUST fine !

Why does every bloke wear Rifts?? My b/friend has got a couple of pairs, are they really comfy?? I can't get my head round them, your big toe being separated from your other toes, doesn't it feel weird??

Barbie said:
Why does every bloke wear Rifts?? My b/friend has got a couple of pairs, are they really comfy?? I can't get my head round them, your big toe being separated from your other toes, doesn't it feel weird??

They're pretty comfy, and you can fold the velcro bit back accross on itself without doing them up, hence your feet dont get so hot and they're still a lot more comfy/practical than sandles or normal sneakers......

They look pretty funky too ;)

N8 said:
and you can fold the velcro bit back accross on itself without doing them up

So that's why you wear them cos of the velcro bit cos you haven't learnt how to tie your shoelaces yet :p ;)

Barbie said:
So that's why you wear them cos of the velcro bit cos you haven't learnt how to tie your shoelaces yet :p ;)

Now i think of it i only own One pair of shoes/sneakers with laces......and they've never been done up ;) :lol: :oops: Lol, have to wear clip on ties too ;) :p

Just bought a nice pair of White Nike runners for ibiza are they going to get ruined in space???

Cause as it has been said
the first thing people notice is your shoes
hahaha

Back