Apparently....

xxVic-zeexx

all girls who go to Ibiza are tarts :rolleyes:

Actually felt like hunting down this pr*ck and twatting him one :twisted:

I got a message on pof (plenty of fish) and it literally said....

'girls who go to ibiza are tarts'

I have stated at the bottom of my profile... '2011 - i am all over Ibiza'

Its shallow, narrow minded people like that who get my back right up....he sent the message yesterday and i let it go, but this morning i thought, you know what who the hell is he to say that....so i sent a message back saying 'firstly your a ***** and second what did you think u would acheive from sending a message like that' especially as pof is a dating website :rolleyes:

Eughh monday morning moan over, just had to vent my frustration out there :lol:

Thank you both, so much, for giving me that extra knowledge.

I'm now going to go and find a revolver...

all girls who go to Ibiza are tarts :rolleyes:

Actually felt like hunting down this pr*ck and twatting him one :twisted:

I got a message on pof (plenty of fish) and it literally said....

'girls who go to ibiza are tarts'

I have stated at the bottom of my profile... '2011 - i am all over Ibiza'

Its shallow, narrow minded people like that who get my back right up....he sent the message yesterday and i let it go, but this morning i thought, you know what who the hell is he to say that....so i sent a message back saying 'firstly your a ***** and second what did you think u would acheive from sending a message like that' especially as pof is a dating website :rolleyes:

Eughh monday morning moan over, just had to vent my frustration out there :lol:

Work the label and embrace the inner tart I say.

We live in a nation of repressed Catholics...

Christ if I were a girly in Ibiza I'd definitely dress like a prozzer and flaunt my bits in the name of house. 8)

Nothing to be ashamed of!

you have to remember that this man probably has limited knowledge of anything (beyond the price of a box of kleenex) and so his opinions should really be ignored.

but what if he was right? what if your favourite holiday destination was an orgy of sin and nubile princesses colonised the island each summer?

as far as I'm concerned, a sexual free-for-all is surely the highest possible state of utopia for all concerned - something to celebrate not condemn

it really is nothing to be ashamed of and fearing other people's perceptions of your nocturnal behaviour is surely a precursor for a repressed and unhappy sex life.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am shocked, but not surprised by the above links :lol: theres always one and i was crying with laighter, like a little bit haha

I can see why people would think what he said, but why the hell he went out of his way to actually take the time to message me and tell me this is beyond me :rolleyes:

you have to remember that this man probably has limited knowledge of anything (beyond the price of a box of kleenex) and so his opinions should really be ignored.

Easier said than done, im one stubborn girl :lol:

Hate the fact that he could say such a thing to someone he didnt even know let alone to someone he would...eughhh!

she obviously feels some feminist solidarity with the sisterhood

WE ARE NOT TARTS irrespective of what mr anonymous keyboard warrior thinks

Back