Apartment skeletons of San Antonio Bay

but that "beachhut" is still there right now or they had to dismatle it ?
maybe that rooftopterrace they put on top of it at the beginning of last season was too much ??

My Dear Reggae Beach Family... this season we will start in different place... Untill we come back to the beach welcome All to our new spot /just 200m from the Reggae Beach - next to Gorilla Market / - GRB Ibiza Club & Caribbean Kitchen...be ready for Opening on 29-th May 2k16 with all ur favorite dj's, jamaican cocktails and caribbean BBQ.... Rasta la Vista... NBD

13165827_706343249468395_5361630602691430722_n.jpg

Do you m ow the venue they are talking about? Is it a nice place? Not the disused bull park is it ;)

:eek:

what "skeletons" ???

there are no skeletons anymore behind reaggae beach !
the (empty) hut is still there right now but new appartment buildings have eaten the skeletons alive o_O

another fckng beach "upgrade" going on here ...

reaggae reppening this weekend ... but terrible location compared to ex beach location (@ sananbaymainroad next to gorillapark)

view from the new sol house hotel to abandoned reaggaebeachhut

pool_area_1280_1050_591.jpg

(sol house)

reaggae reppening this weekend ... but terrible location compared to ex beach location (@ sananbaymainroad next to gorillapark)
so they didn´t make it. any body knows why/when they closed ?

ps:
gone to poland =>
13769350_1331588070204397_4624646221145923988_n.jpg

Stayed in a nice apartment round that area last year. Wonder what this will do (if anything) to bring people over to that side. It was never very busy

Does anybody know the history of the abandoned hotel construction site opposite the Rosamar in San Antonio?

I love urban exploration/photographing abandoned sites and the gate was wide open yesterday so I took a peek around and some photographs.

Would be interested to know its history and can find nothing whatsoever online.

Thanks

Some of the seemingly abandoned sites were continued, but many remain in the state of the ones opposite the Rosamar.

I’ve trawled the web and can’t find a single reference to the abandoned site opposite the Rosamar - it’s really bugging me!

I found this: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/rosamar which appears to show the Rosamar before the building was started but all other pics show it in its current state.

Are there any records available which would show who owns the land, why it was abandoned, if it’s for sale, etc?

I’ve trawled the web and can’t find a single reference to the abandoned site opposite the Rosamar - it’s really bugging me!

I found this: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/rosamar which appears to show the Rosamar before the building was started but all other pics show it in its current state.

Are there any records available which would show who owns the land, why it was abandoned, if it’s for sale, etc?

As far as I can remember, there used to be a billboard at one of the construction sites, talking about several complexes of luxury apartments with sea views, coming soon...

They must have seen sense and removed that, but I agree.. the lack of information regarding the sites is annoying. Of course, someone out there will know what's happening with it.

Back