anyone have predictions for the euro??

First time I have looked at the cheque centre 'Icoverdale' and must say I was impressed. Same quote as ICE.COM but unfortunatley we dont have one near to us and unlike ICE they dont deliver, (free of charge) .

Incidently Weloveliam@space am I correct in thinking there is a CAM bank in St Eulalia? I am keen to try it out..........this coming weekend:D
Thanks8)

yeah not sure what to do myself have the villa money 9k pounds sitting in the bank we head over in sep....do i pay the villa of now r wait????????

think the pound will get better.....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It seems to be creeping up all the time.

1-1.151 is available at Thomas Exchange Global.

Best price with free delivery I can find is Crown Currency Exchange at the moment 1 - 1.141.

Hi,
I was watching a money programme and it said that the euro was well over valued and the pound would hit 1.45 before the end of the year.Must say that I took this advice with a large pinch of salt.However the pound is now at 1.13 and is rising all the time.When we were in Ibiza last July it was only 1.19 so we are not that far away from where we were this time last year.

ah, I see, however this exchange rate would not be the tourist rate however its rise would indicate that the tourist rates might follow, i notice the actual tourist rate this morning was 1.134 (cheque centre):D

I just bought some from Currency-express for 1.1359.

Best deal I could get with free next day delivery.

Back