Anyone going south west four 09??

figo117

Cant wait...lavelle, howells, fanculli in g.u tent!!
Sasha/dig closing main stage.....then lawler, timo, etc......

say it will be a savage day!

I'm going to be rolling around and giggling at Notting Hill Carnival instead ;)

SW4 tickets are going for about £80 on Ebay now! :eek:

bloody hell??

I have never done the Carnival - would like to go and say been there, done that, and tick it off my list...... Is it worth staying down the extra days ??

probably going to carnival too - sancho panza usually rock it and norman jay's uber-cheese at good times is amusing when you're merry on the red stripe

I'm sure it's also a laugh on the common but those guys at SW4 don't appeal to me - maybe 15 years ago but not now

We'll be doing Carnival on sunday too I think.

Its an earlier finish this year isnt it?

I'm going to Carnival on the Saturday this year I think. I always struggle with clubbing on the Saturday, then Carnival on the Sunday, so I'm going to do it the other way round 8)
Plus I want to stuff my face full of jerk chicken and drink mango shakes, thats always hard when you're still carrying on from the night before!

becki, i'm not going either!!

anyway, it was better back in the day, the original 2004 version......;):lol:

ferd, talk of carnival reminds of me that time i dragged you along there....;) after we'd seen sasha at the TDK cross central event. my ears are still ringing from that. that was also when the lovely rachel passed out after meeting me......haha

becki, i'm not going either!!

anyway, it was better back in the day, the original 2004 version......;):lol:

ferd, talk of carnival reminds of me that time i dragged you along there....;) after we'd seen sasha at the TDK cross central event. my ears are still ringing from that. that was also when the lovely rachel passed out after meeting me......haha

SW4 was sooo 2004 :rolleyes: :lol:

This year I plan on Friday after work drinks, Carnival on the Saturday, then Secret Sundaze on the Sunday 8)

I'm going to Carnival on the Saturday this year I think. I always struggle with clubbing on the Saturday, then Carnival on the Sunday, so I'm going to do it the other way round 8)
Plus I want to stuff my face full of jerk chicken and drink mango shakes, thats always hard when you're still carrying on from the night before!

Becki you might be out of luck as the Carnival is always on the Sunday and Monday of the Bank Holiday!

http://www.thenottinghillcarnival.com/

Back