Anyone going south west four 09??

ferd, talk of carnival reminds of me that time i dragged you along there....;) after we'd seen sasha at the TDK cross central event. my ears are still ringing from that. that was also when the lovely rachel passed out after meeting me......haha

Hope you still feel guilty for that.

Cracking set from sasha that one. Also remember having a very strange conversation with one of Siren's mates just out side The Cross.

Still not quite sure how I ended up with 4 random northerners in my folks flat though.

Did SW4 a few years ago when i won some free tickets and really didnt rate it. amzing line up but zero atmosphere. Love carnival though...i grew up just off the route and my parents still live there and I have never missed it. Head to the Sancho Panza soundsystem. A few years ago Sasha turned up unannounced and no one realised it was him...cant beat that sort of occasion on a packed london street!

They live 2 streets off the route and their street is so quite...its great. They love it and i think this is the first time they are missing it since they moved to the area 35 years ago! only problem is the parking is a nightmare for the weekend. The council now runs a scheme where they come clean piss off your door step for free to keep the residents happy ha ha

They live 2 streets off the route and their street is so quite...its great. They love it and i think this is the first time they are missing it since they moved to the area 35 years ago! only problem is the parking is a nightmare for the weekend. The council now runs a scheme where they come clean piss off your door step for free to keep the residents happy ha ha

funny coincidence, not only did i grow up in the area too, and my parents still live there as well.. i'll also be staying in Jabeque apartments in September

Back