Anyone from New York City???

Hello From New York - Im back... hehehe!

Its been a while since I haven't visited/posted and reply to some messages/threads....

Who's still in charge of the website? LOL... Quien es el Dueño aqui?

Even though I haven't posted and/or replied to any of the messages posted here, I just wanted to say thanks for all your info, feedback, comments, advises prior, during and after my trip to IBIZA THIS PAST summer. Thank you guys A MILLION!!!!

I took some time off for within the USA Travelling and my hometown, in Central America and MIAMI.!!! I'm glad to be back here in nYC again, even though I hate the winter months!...

Just to reinforce some of the past events here in NEW YORK City, I would like to add that since AREA 2 Festival, In Joines Beach New York with High Caliber DJs, such as Sasha, Digwed, Cox, Tiesto, Oakie, and Gang... (+++) we still get some really good names from time to time here...

Needlessly to say that PVD was here Just over a month ago, then came back 4 days later after his 6 hour set at ROXY and did it again for $10 US AMERICAN DOLLARS at ARC for Charity.. Amazing, especially due to the fact that IT WAS ON A MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Cox right before PVD at Roxy was HIGH VOLTAGE... I saw Mr. Cox at Space Ibiza, on September 12, 2002 both at Terrace and Inside,,, This guy is INSANE and S I C K, IN THINK someone didn't like this word (SICK) WTF... I got used to so many words in España, UK and some other places, again, WTF.

Tiesto was here IN NYC just over three weeks ago and will be back for NYeve 12/31/02 at The World for $200 Dollars.... due to f*cking champagne Sh*t... But, that's the life in NEW YORK during New York Eve's . I honestly take TIESTO over PVD ANYday.

Roger Sanchez spun at Centro Fly and Eric Morillo at Discoteque.. Amazing Sets..for Halloween HERE AT THE BIG APPLE!

Oakie, Ferry, Armin, Picotto were also at ARC, Formerly know as VINYL..

I don't know about NYC crowd, but I Prefer Jonathan Peters from Sound Factory over Danny Tenaglia on any given Day, My personal Opinion.
Maybe its just the VENUE... I hate the look, feel, crowd at VINYL.. too freaking underground... SOUND FACTORY is bigger, cleaner and beautiful people.... Not rave style.... again, is my personal OPINION.!!!!

Saw Dany Tenaglia at Privilege, DC10 and Bora Bora Beach JUST CHILLIN which he's an Animal (another world for g r e a t & awesome).

I hope that They can move DANNY TENAGLIA FROM ARC on Fridays, be Yourself to FRIDAYS AT SOUND FACTORY 12 hours set.. then JP on Sundays... ! wow.. !!! can't wait for that DAY!

Nice to see you all.... Mr. James from this website ONCE AGAIN.. Thanks for everything.. !

Chao Circo Loco .... they were here also!!!

Chaosito y Hasta La vista!

Back