Anyone around Sep 23rd-27th?

Four 40 somethings out from 26th to 30th staying just outside San An......Plan is Abode on Thursday, Dixon on Friday, Pikes on Saturday, HDT on Sunday........happy to meet up with whoever is out there at the time......feel free to message

Hi there, myself and a mate (both in 40’s) overlap with you guys, we are already booked for Abode closing Thursday, Ocean Beach Friday followed by Hi for f*** Me I’m Famous.
Let me know if you want to meet up at some point

Myself and a mate are about 21st. -28th so let us know what your plans are when your there and we can see if can meet up
Hey Sounds good, Not sure of all the plans yet but me and my mate are staying in Ocean beach so you'll deff catch us there during some of the days if you both are going at any stage :)

Hey Sounds good, Not sure of all the plans yet but me and my mate are staying in Ocean beach so you'll deff catch us there during some of the days if you both are going at any stage :)
That’s great that you found someone to come out with, we are booked at Ocean Beach tomorrow for SIN Sunday’s and then the closing party on Friday so if your about let me know and we can have a drink or 2. Take care and hopefully speak to you soon
Lee 07939 956405

I’m thinking I’m a little older than you but in Ibiza age isn’t an issue, and now I can actually afford it as well! I’m afraid I’m not a lover of the West End as it’s too much like any town in the UK but if that’s your thing no problem.
I have been a few times and have a full week of parties planned so depending on what music you like and what sort of vibe your into your welcome to join. I plan to do a couple of Ocean Beach days and an Ibiza Rocks party, lots of Ushuaia and Hi for Bodyworks closing, Amnesia for Abode closing plus Pacha and a bit of the sunset strip. If you do decide you want to join or if you decide last minute your going to the same club/party we can trade numbers and use what’s app to talk, if not enjoy your trip ??
lol there is no such thing as age when it comes to ibiza
That’s great that you found someone to come out with, we are booked at Ocean Beach tomorrow for SIN Sunday’s and then the closing party on Friday so if your about let me know and we can have a drink or 2. Take care and hopefully speak to you soon
Lee 07939 956405
Great Lee thanks, il save your number and give you a shout. We don't arrive until late tomorrow so will Miss O beach, but will be there for closing party Friday :) so drink or two sounds good. Have fun tomorrow.

Hi everyone. I will be in Ibiza on 23rd and will be attending David Guetta Big in Ushuaia. I will be attending solo so would love to join a good company. Cheers :)

How Long will you be in Ibiza for? not sure i will get to go to David Guetta but if you're around other days id be happy to meet up. :)

Hey. I will be here for 2 days 22nd and 23rd. On 24th i am flying to Barcelona.

do you have any plans for 23rd? Any day party?

That’s great! If I be there will definitely catch up with you. I will be online on WhatsApp with my number +92 3349991515, give me a text so I can have your contact info
[/QUOTE]

Heading out today. Meeting a mate who lives there and staying at his place. Our plans may have changed slightly as he has to work a bit whilst I’m there.

May get chance to meet some solo spotlighters!!!

If there is a group can you add me 07737851155

Cheers

Hey guys, I am in Ibiza until Wednesday. Travelling solo from Edinburgh and pretty happy to join other travellers on same boat. I am planning to do some beach hopping and join parties tonight or tomorrow night. Drop me a message on +44 7466855148. Easy to meet if you are in San Antonio ?

Back