Anyone around Sep 23rd-27th?

EmmaB

Hi Irish girl travelling from London, looking to meet people to party and chill with. pool parties, boat parties etc will anyone be around then?

2019 Ibiza Re-Run

I’m thinking I’m a little older than you but in Ibiza age isn’t an issue, and now I can actually afford it as well! I’m afraid I’m not a lover of the West End as it’s too much like any town in the UK but if that’s your thing no problem.
I have been a few times and have a full week of parties planned so depending on what music you like and what sort of vibe your into your welcome to join. I plan to do a couple of Ocean Beach days and an Ibiza Rocks party, lots of Ushuaia and Hi for Bodyworks closing, Amnesia for Abode closing plus Pacha and a bit of the sunset strip. If you do decide you want to join or if you decide last minute your going to the same club/party we can trade numbers and use what’s app to talk, if not enjoy your trip 😎 🎉

Ghzala

Hi Emma,

This ol' tarts gonna be around from 21st-28th also and most likely be hooking up with Lee also (I've just traded numbers with him). Same here let me know if you wanna trade numbers ;)

BenH

Hi Irish girl travelling from London, looking to meet people to party and chill with. pool parties, boat parties etc will anyone be around then?
I’m out on Tuesday 24th for a couple of nights. Staying at a friends place in san an. We will be heading to bodyworks at hi on the Tuesday night and so far have no plans for Wednesday!

If your heading to hi on the Tuesday let me know, I’d be happy to meet up