ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

E

EmmaG

Hi is any1 going 2 b in ibiza 28th august - 7th september this year?
Me & my mate Julie r from Scotland & want 2 meet up wi some of u guys.
8) 8)

Alright Emma where in Scotland are u from?coz me and my 3 mates are flying out on the 30th of August we r from Glasgow this is our 3rd year on the trot,where in Ibiza are u staying?what kind of music are yous into?hopefully hear from u soon.Scott :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Hey.. me and 3 of my mates are coming on aug 31st - Sept 8th.. we're all Canadian .. this is gonna be our first time over.. hope to hear from yah.

IBIZA

8) 8) Hey how r u guys?
Im gonna be there with my mate Julie from 28th august - 7 sep.
I was there last year, its a great place.

So how old r u guys?

Emma xx ;) ;)

Coming 30-Aug to 8-Sept

i'm coming the end of august with 5 guys all in our mid 20's. we're flying out of new york for our 1st trip to ibiza.

8) Cool HootyHoo!! Maybe see u there?!?!?!?!? What dates u travelling??

Emma x

Hi Em, Im there 31st Aug - 14th Sept. My mate and me are going, much like you two.

Im up for a laugh if you are...

Get in touch maybe..........

Let's all meet...

Em-G and everyone ... coming 30-Aug to 8-Sept. staying playa d'en bossa. definetly lookiing to meet up. any time - any place looking to have the time of my life. oh yeah :eek:

Hooty, we'll have to make a point of meeting up. It'll be cool to meet some Carolinian peeps.

HootyHoo those are pretty much exactly the days im coming over with 3 other Canadians.. staying @ playa de'n Bossa. like 30 yards from BoraBora!!! We should all meet up there.

where's everyone staying? we're at club garbi...
Bora Bora is sounding like the place to meet.

we're all from different states -> 2 South Carolina, 1 North Carolina, 2 Tennessee and 1 Ohio.
We're still trying to add on

Heyy all u guys!! Thanx 4 replying!!
We should all met up if we r all gonna be there @ that time!
Im in San An tho, so where could we meet???

Emma x :D

hi guys, myself and my friend are going over for the last week in August staying in San Antonio, could we meet up with ye??

Im at the La Palmera Em, just in case...you like wondered....lol

OK COOL, WHERE IS BORA BORA (SORRY 4 ASKING)
DO U ALL WANT TO MEET????

P.S. IM STAYING HOTEL PISCIS PARK IN SAN ANTONIO!

Emma :D

Back