Any open deck days/nights anywhere?

Fantaface

Hi Everyone,
Are there any open deck days or nights on the island at all?
I'm coming over on the 2nd of May till the 6th and would love to jump behind the decks for a bit at some point if I could.
I mainly play Bass House & UK Garage, but can take it more towards House.
Any ideas where I'd have a chance at getting my mixing fix?

Here is a link to my mixes for a better idea of what I play, Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/banteruk

Last edited:
Not open deck night, but Nathan at Viva was always pretty friendly at his place when we came over. Can't remember how it started but usually gave us a night as part of our holidays.

Maybe find him early in your trip and see if he will give you an hour or 2.

Orange corner used to be accommodating for an afternoon if you had a group and would spend on food/drink

Not open deck night, but Nathan at Viva was always pretty friendly at his place when we came over. Can't remember how it started but usually gave us a night as part of our holidays.

Maybe find him early in your trip and see if he will give you an hour or 2.

Orange corner used to be accommodating for an afternoon if you had a group and would spend on food/drink
Cheers @Springal, will defo check them out. Nice one for that :)

Yes, Orange corner is opposite Es Paradis on the way down to Ibiza Rocks bar, Linekers, Burger King. viva is towards the top of the west end on the left as you walk up the hill.

Also if there are a group of you try Kanya round from sunset strip.

As you're there early May, I reckon you're in with a shout anywhere in the west End. Tropicana is worth a try, i've played a there a few times too.

Good luck!

Yes, Orange corner is opposite Es Paradis on the way down to Ibiza Rocks bar, Linekers, Burger King. viva is towards the top of the west end on the left as you walk up the hill.

Also if there are a group of you try Kanya round from sunset strip.

As you're there early May, I reckon you're in with a shout anywhere in the west End. Tropicana is worth a try, i've played a there a few times too.

Good luck!
Nice One @cyberloon, will definitely try those places out. I'm gonna take some of my promo CDs out there with me to hand out too.
There's 9 of us on a stag do going so we've got a decent sized group of us to put some money behind the bar wherever we go.
Yeah hopefully I'll get a little set sorted somewhere, Thanks for the info :)

Chat chat chat is the way with bar owners and staff, it can get you places. Being that its the start of the season, do a good job and you'll be out there for the whole summer! :cool:

Keep us all posted how it goes, i'll be over in July but all Dj slots will have been gobbled up by then no doubt!

Viva is your best bet. Ask for Nathan during the day and have a chat. He'll let you know when there's a slot for you.

Orange Corner as said before were always partial to letting ppl play during the day if you gona bring 20 paying ppl to the bar etc

Seen this on a listing from Facebook might interest you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 35
Back