Any new parties next year?

Apologies in advance...........................

Its a Cruel Summer:spank:

They've cancelled there tickets now lol waiting for Nervo Ushuaia tickets to come out for Monday 14th.. Tried to talk them into Bob Sinclairs night at pacha but there picky lol they love that 80s and 90s bar on the west end :eek:

They've cancelled there tickets now lol waiting for Nervo Ushuaia tickets to come out for Monday 14th.. Tried to talk them into Bob Sinclairs night at pacha but there picky lol they love that 80s and 90s bar on the west end :eek:

I'm a sucker for a bit of 80's myself on the quiet, but its mainly re-edits and old school 12's for me;).

Why the change? Thought they were smashing Sundays?

Maybe they want to catch Solomun & Sven at Pacha on Sunday 20th Sep! ;)

Also no ENTER on 24/09. Personally I've heard so many good things about this that they'd have no problems up against ENTER if it was Thursday next year...

Also no ENTER on 24/09. Personally I've heard so many good things about this that they'd have no problems up against ENTER if it was Thursday next year...

let's first finish this season before speaking about 2016...

let's first finish this season before speaking about 2016...

yea, don't understand why so many seem to be counting out ENTER as a major party this or next season. Been there on Thursday and it was packed. Awesome vibes and great music! Even Hito on the sunset terrace had a packed floor at 6 o'clock when she had to finish - and remember there were some little djs called hawtin and plex in the other rooms.

the same with people who are oh so sure that cocoon is leaving amnesia next season. why? both cocoon and amnesia must be pretty damn pleased with the season so far, the way I see it. And I`ve been to music on and yes, it was packed - but uncomfortably so. and while the vibe was not hostile it was never comparable to a cocoon crowd. not for once!

Back