Any ideas on Family friendly venues/bars opening for 2020?

Heading out on the 12th July, quarantine rules relaxed here in the UK so very excited today! Me and the fella are frequent Ibiza goers but would appreciate any recomendations to take the littleun with a good atmosphere! We have a few places already on our list but always open to suggestions. Also, are we okay just turning up to places or do we need to book tables? Its quite surreal heading out there under these circumstances - not quite sure what to expect.

Looks nice, no idea what it is like but family friendly and just opened.

What part are you staying at.

Sorry should have said, staying in San an but it doesn't matter. We will travel to anywhere on the island.

Considering Bam Bu Ku - not a fan of the whole Wayne Lineker/O Beach vibe if I'm honest, but it's not out of the question depending on what else we're upto.

So far we have:
Sa Trinxa, Kumharas, Formentera, Bora bora, Chiringuito and Mambos depending on whether they're opening. Bam Bu Ku possibly.

Open to any other suggestions.

I'm still not 100% on wether you can just rock up or need to book though.

Sorry should have said, staying in San an but it doesn't matter. We will travel to anywhere on the island.

Considering Bam Bu Ku - not a fan of the whole Wayne Lineker/O Beach vibe if I'm honest, but it's not out of the question depending on what else we're upto.

Never been to O Beach and similar views to you, bu This might be a good family vibe - it’s got a surf board thing! ?

Hostal La Torre for sunset is a nice vibe. I love a walk: around Santa Gartudis and grabbing somewhere to people watch with a coffee. Sa Caleta Resturant for the blind Paella and Sa Caleta coffee and you can also spend some time on the Beach there. Walk around Ibiza town and breakfast/lunch sitting outside Croissant Show.

We have materials ones, assuming that's okay over there and they don't need to be the clinical kind? My son won't wear a mask that doesn't have Sonic the Hedghog on it ?‍♀️
Teenagers here are hanging masks off one ear the masks with a hole that can open for a quick smoke...

Back