Any females want to join us/me

^ heya chelsea, thanx for that link. its a really helpfull site.

Pacha - your time in ibiza sounds amazing.... especially that radio1 secret party!:p i was only there for a week and missed out on loads of things i really wanted to do due to lack of time and cash. i didnt get to space or bora bora and was really gutted about it. my friend i went with is really into all the hard stuff, and wasnt really interested in going to them. i like most types of dance music though. now im getting erm.....older, im not into the hard house as much as i used to be. we went to euphoria vs tidy at es paradis and i absolutely hated it! went to judgement sundays though, it was really good. also went to meganite at privilege and cream at amnesia and had a great time.

ive been going on about it to my friend too. i know deep down she wants to come, but she wont leave her boyfriend behind! i reckon she mite come out for a holiday though, so at least we'll get to meet up at some point. hows your boyfriend feeling about you going? yknow it may not be so bad for him. i mean if he loves it too, and you get somewhere to stay sorted out then it means he can come and visit whenever he wants. could work out quite handy for him. even if its just for a few days, the flights are pretty cheap.

yeh i could do with a partner in crime too. the though of going it alone is kinda scary.. and probably the biggest thing thats been putting me off doing it altogether. so knowing someone else whos going would be a huge weight off my mind.:)

Hey Chelsea+everyone,

Im headin out on tha 20th too. Booked flights dis wk flyin from Manchester..... Wahoo:lol: . Who u flyin wit+ wer u flyin from? Cant believe i is finally gonna do this. Yay me. It seems so far away but it will hopefully fly in.
Its gonna b some summer. Cant wait.
Candy

Pacha said:
Hi all,

Im desperate to head to the white isle summer 2006 in seek of work. I have a friend who is *considering* it although due to commitments dont think she'll come :( I am a 22 year old female from Glasgow. Have been to Ibiza for the last 4 years and absolutely love it!! Was wondering if there are any other 18-30 year old females who fancy joining me??

x.

hi im thinking of going for the summer too, will be quitting my job which is a big decision as it is a very decent job but i'd rather go to ibiza. i went to pacha and DC10 at new year it was unbelievable and made me realise thats where i should be working!!

oh one more thing, im male :p

Hola Chicas!

I'm planning on working in ibiza this season too, and like most of you will probably be going it alone as all my mates have other commitments :cry: I was considering changing my mind and not going until I saw this thread!

I'm spending a month in Spain (near Valencia) before getting the ferry over to Ibiza at the beginning of May. I want to get there early so I can get myself sorted with work and accommodation before the parting begins! It would be wicked to catch up with some other people in the same situation! This will be my first season working there so any advice from you Ibiza veterans would be greatly appreciated! I spent a small fortune going backwards and forwards last year so I figured it would work out better for me to just stay there!

My email address is beth_duffield@hotmail.com , Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all there!

Beth xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Bethalina said:
I'm planning on working in ibiza this season too, and like most of you will probably be going it alone as all my mates have other commitments :cry: I was considering changing my mind and not going until I saw this thread!

I'm spending a month in Spain (near Valencia) before getting the ferry over to Ibiza at the beginning of May. I want to get there early so I can get myself sorted with work and accommodation before the parting begins! It would be wicked to catch up with some other people in the same situation! This will be my first season working there so any advice from you Ibiza veterans would be greatly appreciated! I spent a small fortune going backwards and forwards last year so I figured it would work out better for me to just stay there!

My email address is beth_duffield@hotmail.com , Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all there!

Beth xxx

Aha! It is THAT Beth. Hello missy x

Buckley said:
Aha! It is THAT Beth. Hello missy x

Buckley!!! Thought it might be you but wasn't sure! :D How you doing? When r you going to Ibiza? R u having another villa party this year? I was so gutted I couldn't make it last year :cry: xxx

Bethalina said:
Buckley!!! Thought it might be you but wasn't sure! :D How you doing? When r you going to Ibiza? R u having another villa party this year? I was so gutted I couldn't make it last year :cry: xxx

There's only one Buckley Beth! (Ok, that's not strictly true - as many a comedy situation has shown "Oh, so you're Buckley - any chance of a CDR of Bloc Party?":lol: )

I'm good. Will definitely be an Ibiza a few times this season, not sure exactly when yet - might do a party if I can find a venue as good, but would be later in the season if so......

What are you doing in Yorkshire, by the way?

Buckley said:
What are you doing in Yorkshire, by the way?

I left London and moved to Spain in October (do you not read DSI PM's?!) but I'm back staying with my sister in Yorkshire temporarily to get some money saved up for spending the summer in Ibiza! If I came back to London there'd be no chance of me saving any money! God I'm soooooooooo bored up here though! :cry: I'll be back the last weekend in Feb for Timmy's new party - VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed at Turnmills, are you going? xxx

hey...
im seriously thinking of going to ibiza too..probably on my own because of "non-commital"(is that even a word? any u get me!) friends.

i wont be able to go til early june though..will accomodation, jobs be available??

Hi @ all,

I'm JP from france, male, 26yo. The life is so boring in france. Since now several years I really want to go and work in Ibiza, I'm a serious and funny guy.

I will appreciate to receive all advises about to find a job, any adresses or restaurants and bars I can send my resume and my motivations...

I know a lot of people are in the same situation as me. we just have to cross fingers and help others.

you can add me in your msn contacts, or send me emails.

jpwuillaume@hotmail.com

Thx by advance.

JP

Me Too!!!

Hey you guys!! I’m a 22 year old girl, student from Bristol, off to work out in Ibiza @ the beginning of June, most prob on my lonesome or with one other girly mate. To all the girls on this thread, get in touch, it’ll be cool to get to know you before we all head out!! nfd23@hotmail.com

Nicole x

Hey. My name's Amy, i'm 20 and at Glasgow uni. Hopefully heading out to Ibiza end of may/early june! Me and a pal from uni guna fly out from Glasgow so if anyone fancies coming with us for a summer of work...and lots of play, drop me an email at amyd@hotmail.com
Bring on the fun! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey

Hey i'm also lookingto head over for the summer so please letme knowif anyone from Yorkshire is on their way over so we can meet andgo together. I'm a 20 year old Psychology student desperate to get away from this horrid weather!
Cheers :)
xxxxx

Hi Everyone, I've been living in Spain for almost a year now, I really wanna do the Ibiza thing this summer but I really feel like i've missed the boat.. so to speak. I'm 27 and only now have the opportunity to go as I was living with a bloke until recently. So is there anyone else around my age planning to go that can make me feel less concious of my age??

Hiya!
I'm 21 and i'm planning on flying out to Ibiza at the end of April so i'm there for when it all kicks off. Only problem is i'm going it alone and i'm absolutely terrified! but i'm determined to do it otherwise i'll regret it big time! I'll be flyin out from Manchester or Liverpool and I would love to meet up with any girls or lads from the Manchester area before we all head off to the white isle mmmm!8)

My e-mail is crw150684@yahoo.co.uk

Hi! I'm hoping to work dancing out there this summer!

Spacey - I'll be 29 by time I'm there - so get in touch! We're young at heart - and well still young really as well :)

Back