Any females want to join us/me

Pacha

Hi all,

Im desperate to head to the white isle summer 2006 in seek of work. I have a friend who is *considering* it although due to commitments dont think she'll come :( I am a 22 year old female from Glasgow. Have been to Ibiza for the last 4 years and absolutely love it!! Was wondering if there are any other 18-30 year old females who fancy joining me??

x.

Hey there!!!! I too love ibiza, i think its a truly magical place!! I have also been for the past two years but always for the closing parties and never to live! Summer 2006 is definately the year that Im going! I am going on my own too as all my chums seem to have gone ever so boring!!!Yawn!!! I am 22, female and currently at uni in leicester!! My email is lauraoxley1@hotmail.com!! I hope to hear from you! x

Hey,
I'm also headin out next summer :D
Will be doin it alone too as friends all settlin down or other commitments. So a bit nervous bout not knowin any1 and stuff . Hopin to meet and make friends wit other ppl in same situation. Basically just lookin to make friends to have a laugh with when we get there :D + maybe share accomodation.
My email is cmcgdublin@hotmail.com if any1 wants to get in touch :D :D :D

Hey there,

Im heading out there next summer too. I went in august this year for the first time and fell in love with it. None of my friends are up for it so it looks like i'll be on my lonesome. :rolleyes: Would be really cool to meet up with other people who are going. Im 23 and from Glasgow too. :) Drop me a line at sunshinesparkle77@yahoo.com.

Hi there love.
Im from Ireland(please dont hold this against me) and I headin out to work there next summer(alone :( unfortunately as all my m8s gettin borin).
I was hopin to meet some other like minded ppl in same situation to share accom, party wit and make friends. When you plannin on headin out?

hi lor69, im thinking of heading out in early june. still not sure of how to go about things. was thinking of booking a 2 week package holiday and hopefully get a job and accom sorted within that 2 weeks. spose im gonna have do some research!

Hi,
I'm so clueless on this too.Was plannin on goin last week in May(anytime from 22nd on). Flights from Ireland are expensive so I've been lookin up flights from UK and they not bad price really. Where bouts u plannin on stayin wen u get there?? San an or some other resort?

Hey, I'm defo going ibiza again this year..... i was there for the season lastyear an loved every min of it! land of the white sands an beautiful people! u know where abouts you wanna stay? send me an email soon, izza@f2s.com .............. woo hoo i can't wait! x

Hi all, glad to hear so many of you are thinking about heading to Ibiza for the summer too :) Im just in a bit of a nightmare situation just now having a boyfriend etc etc etc but i really think that if i dont do it i will regret it...i put it off last year so really think this is the year!! I was thinking about heading out at the end of May, would have liked it to have been a little earlier but my dad is getting married at the end of May so need to be here for the wedding. Love - good to hear your in Glasgow too!! I've been to Ibiza for the last 4 years and love the place!! I went to Colours at the Arches on boxing night and colours/hed kandi at the Tunnel for New Year, had a great time. both music and atmosphere were fab at both!! :p

:)

am going out there 2 this summer, wana go begin of june, maybe have a week hol and look for work while on hol.

pretty scary but am determined to do something different this year

would be up for sharing accomodation and perhaps meeting up when first out there to get to know peeps, and job hunt 2geva

Heya Pacha - i was gonna go to the tunnel for new year, but ended up going to inside out at the arches instead. it was a good night and amazing atmosphere despite there being a few too many neds! and we bumped in to our holiday rep from ibiza in there which was a bit of a surprise. sorry to hear about your nightmare situation but i think youre doing the right thing by going. anyways, if your looking for someone to join you or even fancy meeting up in glasgow drop me an email.:)

Hey Love :D I was wanting to go to IO on the 27th but only coz the Trophy Twins were playing the play room as i love them! I am more into the funky beat!.. Didnt make it though as i actually think when the Trophy Twins were on (their set was at 10pm) I was starting i was still partying from Boxing night (was a bit of a session :oops: ) You aren't a hairdresser by chance are you??? I want to head to Ibiza for the summer more than anything but know its going to be a really tough one Grrrr...

^ sounds like you had fun on boxing night then! lol! :p yeh i like the funky stuff too. saw the trophy twins at eden in ibiza, theyre class. going to ibiza is gonna be a tough one for me too, im actually quite nervous about going it alone and have a million worries about what could go wrong, but its now or never! id rather go and regret it than not go and regret it.

oh, and no im not a hairdresser.... why do you ask? i spose a hairdresser would be the perfect person to know in ibiza. i had so many bad hair days when i was there. lol! nah, i work in a call centre right now while im taking a year out of uni ... got one year left.

Hey!!! Yea boxing night was fab but a mad one ;)

Haha i am just aware of a friend of a friend called Pamela who was in Ibiza last year and is the same age as you and she's a hairdresser!! Was just wondering.. :lol:

Nervous?!...I am sh*tting myself!! Im exactly the same, this year is going to be now or never for me as next year i will have a mortgage so wont be able to do it!! I have been banging on at my friend for the last two years to do it with me! She is desperate to! When i get her drunk she says she'll defo come but then she has commitments such as a mortgage so i know that when it comes to it she'll back out!! I'm so used to doing everything with my mates that i hate the thought of doing Ibiza alone!! Its stange at one time i probably would have done it no bother but i must have crawled into my shel a bit over the last couple of years as really dont think i can do it now!...alone that is.

I have spoke to my boyfriend about it heaps before so he is well aware that its something im desperate to do but he introduced me to Ibiza. Its his favourite place on the planet and he has been religiously for the last 10 years so although he know its something i've always wanted to do i think me doing it in IBIZA is going to be the biggest kick in the balls.

I love everything about Ibiza!! I am quite a girly girly so I love baking in the sun down at Coastline cocktail in hand :D Two years ago we went to the secret Radio One party up at the old Zoo that was probably my biggest Ibiza highlight. My other favourite nights are Garlands and Judgement Sundays!! I love getting dressd up for Garlands theme for a laugh!! Also love Space of course and Bora Bora :) Im not really into the hard music at all, am a bit of a blouse!!

Yea i think i really need a partner in crime!! Someone to look for accomodation and jobs with, the thought of doing alone is not the best :)

Back