Any females want to join us/me

eivisa here we come

hey dudes, im off to ibiza sometime in may, hoping to work the clubs out there. Been 3 times before but only for clubbin holidays..had a gutsfull of this place and crapy weather so cant wait to get out there.

Let me know ur plans so hopefully we can meet up and hear the sound of that music lol

jdepp8)

Hey all, as many I've been on Ibiza before, but just clubbing,
this year I'm going there end of april/early may and I'm gonna
look for work, I live in London but I'm from Slovenia, 29/m
anyway what I really wanna do is go to every Armada night
at Amnesia this summer, hehe apart from that it's all good... :)

Last edited:
Hi my name is emma and i would love to go to ibiza to find work, i have never been before so it would be nice to have some1 to join me on my quest. I am 21 and love clubbing, music and the people :eek:)

emz_babe said:
Hi my name is emma and i would love to go to ibiza to find work, i have never been before so it would be nice to have some1 to join me on my quest. I am 21 and love clubbing, music and the people :eek:)

I forgot to say, i'm from nottingham and if any1 wants to get in touch and fancies going to ibiza at the end of april please send me an e-mail emz_97@hotmail.com

Hey!
I'm a 23 year old female from london, i worked in ibiza the 2004 season and now need to go back. Am bit scared about heading back out there on my own so would love to get in touch with some like minded ladies before i go especially as we can then all head off to the dc10 opening!! Email me at coatesamy@hotmail.com xxx

Hi!
im a 19 years old girl from Sweden and im going to ibiza alone next week! I would really want to meet someone in the same situation down there. Im a ibiza virgin so I dont know where to live and so on. Im arriving friday 5 of may so if you want to meet or have some advice or tips, send a e-mail to biancaxxx11@hotmail.com

Do it! You know you want to! I'm going on my own too - I booked a flight so now its final and i have to go! Im going to be in playa den bossa from 28th june.

Lindsey xx

Back