Any DJ's on here? If so where & what do you play?

Stu Hirst said:
I dj in Scotland for clubs such as Inside Out and Colours (playing house in its varying forms).
I'm also playing at the Space Closing Party on the 28th of this month.

Also have a track coming out on Steve Lawler's Harlem records later in the year.

You know Will fm 23rd, or Wullie Dee as he likes to call himself?

Alex Williams said:
Stu Hirst said:
I dj in Scotland for clubs such as Inside Out and Colours (playing house in its varying forms).
I'm also playing at the Space Closing Party on the 28th of this month.

Also have a track coming out on Steve Lawler's Harlem records later in the year.

You know Will fm 23rd, or Wullie Dee as he likes to call himself?

I know Wullie, yep.

Neil Roberts said:
Thanks Jannica, what sort of stuff are you into?

Funky house with vocals, especially female vocals, and some trance, but not all. I like some deep house too, but only when I'm in the mood. I really like that you had lots of tracks with vocals, to me it's just seems to have so much more feeling! :) ;)

Michelangelo from NYC ...My last few gigs were opening for Tenaglia @ Arc & Opening for Luis Diaz/Ali(Low End specials) @ ABAYA.. I'll be in Ibiza Sept 5th-13th ..

Stu Hirst said:
Fantastic club, been to The Gallery many times.

It is a good club which packs in people week in week out. I'd love to play The Cross and The End soon too. Fingers crossed.

just whatever bad arse funk I can get my little bear paws on.... sorry to rip your phrase off stoney it had to be done....

Blood from the Walls dude......

ME said:
Stonebridge, Matt Collins, Mike Van Loon and even Mark Doyle posted earlier in the season.

That's practically a whole nights worth of Hed Kandi

Ok .. well, we're well sorted for DJ's if we have a Spotlight party .. :D

My style? OOhh .. I play everything from Parliament, De La Soul, Bert Bacarrach, Old Northern Soul tunes, a bit of Prince, a chunk of the Gap Band and a smattering of Nas ... I'm a bit random!

Back