Any DJ's on here? If so where & what do you play?

I play House funky techy tribal mainly
I am starting in Nov at a new bar/club opening up in November
It will be good to get back to playing out after a long time off.

Neil Roberts said:
Just wondering.. I'm a Cardiff based house DJ and play regularly ound the UK.

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recognise the name, you sent me an email. You're behind www.offitsface.com aren't you?

I don't have a residency at present, but play bassheavyfrenchfiltereddiscostyle house music......

gecko2 said:
I recognise the name, you sent me an email. You're behind www.offitsface.com aren't you?

Yeah mate, founded and run the site. We are doing tour events around the UK and are looking for new DJ's to include on tour events if they can help secure some dates at clubs. If anyone is interested email me via neil@offitsface.com. Any of you lot out in Ibiza 7th-14th Sept? I know Stonebridge is.

G'day Neil, keep bumping into you these days ;-)

I play funky tribal and progressive house.. got gigs coming up this year at Turnmills, Rhythm Factory and Fluid (all in London)..

Deep, Bumpy, Jackin' House.

At the moment playing places like Resistance and Twisted Logic in Newcastle, Hatchu Matchu launch in Liverpool soon and a few of the Peppermint Candy projects should be popping up pretty soon, amongst other stuff happening nationwide ;)

Played the first couple Fashion parties in Ibiza (My girlfriend ran it) and a couple other places 8)

Neil Roberts said:
Any of you lot out in Ibiza 7th-14th Sept? I know Stonebridge is.

There's a lot of us out there in September.............. :p

House Music...."it's a spiritual thing....a body thing...."

from Los Angeles and I play every now and again at some clubs here.

I can send you a free CD of mine which I've sent to a few people on this board. That's if you're interested of course... :lol:

Going to IBiza for my first time!

14th-19th of September!!

-c

just found out we got the hed kandi dj's on here! :p All I need now is some german techno dj's and Im sorted whenever I got a 'whats that tune that goes...' question. Lol

nish said:
just found out we got the hed kandi dj's on here! :p All I need now is some german techno dj's and Im sorted whenever I got a 'whats that tune that goes...' question. Lol

Who's on here fm Kandi? :confused:

Cams> You play real Deep House being from the US?

Stonebridge, Matt Collins, Mike Van Loon and even Mark Doyle posted earlier in the season.

That's practically a whole nights worth of Hed Kandi

ME said:
Stonebridge, Matt Collins, Mike Van Loon and even Mark Doyle posted earlier in the season.

they are still posting on here to this very date.

also

heuy from garlands, and dj gee from bora bora have all been on here.

spotlight IS the place to be.

:p

26 years DJing, so, an all rounder really. New & current club dance and R&B (more or less what Galaxy FM are playing). Earlier part of the night is more commercial with a good helping of 90's club dance mixed in and a handful of 70's & 80's thrown in for good measure.

My gig is a pre-club bar with a midnight license, 10pm til midnight is a nightclub vibe. Earlier is more commercial with some older music thrown in. All with a definite leaning towards soulful dance (apart from some of the odd requests) :oops:

To everyones horror for 4 1/2 years I have been using cutting edge technology; no vinyl, no CD's, currently just a laptop computer with Visiosonics PCDJ FX exclusively. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I play House across the board at some of northern irelands favourite haunts and also do a set on local radio about once a month or so.

I dj in Scotland for clubs such as Inside Out and Colours (playing house in its varying forms).
I'm also playing at the Space Closing Party on the 28th of this month.

Also have a track coming out on Steve Lawler's Harlem records later in the year.

Back