Any Cyber Kids / Clubbers in Ibiza?

H

Heaven

all ive seen on the telly(club reps in ibiza etc) is piss heads (no offence), are there peeps out there who dress up or is it just too hot?

basically i wanna know if im gonna look a twat in cybergear :D

pay no attention to club reps, it's nothing like the real ibiza.

keep to the bars in san ann, coastline, mambos etc, and work out your nights from there cos that where all the real clubbers go, unless your on the other side of the island

answer - yes you prob will look like a twat in cyber gear!!!

soz if caused offence but i can't stand that....

suppose it depends what clubs you go to though.

when "bang" into hardhouse and hard trance, my girlfriend wore cyber stuff in Ibiza and not a problem. Wear what you want, clubbing is about people expressing them self so don't copy other people, or be influenced by others mate... Do what you like

Dress in whatever you want to dress in, no-one will judge you, you
put your cyber gear on and you get raving babe!

I'll be dancing there with ya!! ;)

go for it mate

ill be there 23rd - 7th aug with mine!!!!, with the return of gatecrasher this year the island will be full of cyber but with nights such as lashed at eden the island will be pumpin, no one judges you when ure there, dress how u wanna dress, and live2cyber ! :eek:

Re: go for it mate

rikki44 said:
ill be there 23rd - 7th aug with mine!!!!, with the return of gatecrasher this year the island will be full of cyber but with nights such as lashed at eden the island will be pumpin, no one judges you when ure there, dress how u wanna dress, and live2cyber ! :eek:

Gatecrasher aren't going to be in Ibiza this year now.

U can wear it if u like. I wore it last year and got a bit people taking my photograph, even made it onto channel 4 cos of it! lol.

But not many people did it then, and nearly no-one does it now. But up to you really. Just remember u will have to walk through dodgy areas and if u are female it makes u a target for unwanted attention. If u are bloke it makes u more likely to get beaten up! ;)

Just out of interest, why do people wear the whole fluro, 'crasher kid thing? I mean, where did it start from?

Surely it is a bit of a pain in the neck to be dressed up as a spaceman when you are in a club.

I'd never even heard of this cyber kid thing until people were discussing it on this board! I must live a sheltered life!!! Have never seen any cyber kids in Glasgow. I thought it was the kinda thing that went on in places like Holland.

glasgow-chick said:
I'd never even heard of this cyber kid thing until people were discussing it on this board! I must live a sheltered life!!! Have never seen any cyber kids in Glasgow. I thought it was the kinda thing that went on in places like Holland.

i don't think we'll ever see the day when they are out in glasgow - think they would get lynched!!!!!

Back