Any Cyber Kids / Clubbers in Ibiza?

Cyber gear is cool, wear what you feel comfortable in. Enjoy yourself!

I'm into Hard House and Trance...as well as Prog House, Funky House...basically all the music that will be in Ibiza (except DJ Sammy @ Es Paradis and that 70s night they had on, will give that a miss).

For the clubs you're likely to go to if you're into that kinda club-wear and music you shouldn't feel out of place......and if anyone thought you looked like a t*at, then f*ck 'em..It's their problem, not yours.

I'm not personally into dressing up in that way but I think seeing people dressed in the gear adds to the club...We don't discriminate against other races or nationalities over there, so why should we against CyberKids !!!

AVE IT !

u should go the full hog and wear a bin bag with specially made holes for your nipples to poke through. . . that along with ur hi-tech hat. Reckon that'd be the business.

Go for it mate me and my mates have decided to dressed as women builders for manumission!!!!!

It will be a good laugh i wish we could get decent clubbing clothes over here instead the most fashionable shops weve got over here is new look and burtons for the men!!!!!!!!!!

When do you go

harriet said:
Go for it mate me and my mates have decided to dressed as women builders for manumission!!!!!

Can I ask where the “women builders” idea came from?

yeh we wanted to go out in fancy dress and cowgirls and devils etc seemed a bit normal (no offence to anyone) so me and one of the girls were driving along the road and havin a perv and the thought just came to us weve got the full works the hard hat, yellow jacket you name it!!!!!

What do you reckon???????????

Not really my thing – I don’t think I’d have the confidence to go to a club dressed up. I’d rather not draw attention to myself. I’m sure you’ll have a great laugh though.

Having said that I do enjoy fancy dress parties every now and then. (you stand out less when everyone’s in cosume) My best outfit so far has to be my Supergirl one, and my friends had a fancy dress engagement party last year. You had to go dressed as a star from the 60’s or 70’s. That was great fun. Any my cousins had an 80’s party for their birthday recently, that was a great laugh too – I went as Madonna in her Like a Virgin days. :D

one of ibiza's greatest advantges is that you come as
who you are and what you are
if cyber gear or furs or fancy wear is what gets you on go for it
the latter is of course highly unrecommened due to tremendus heat
from last years expirience cyber gear proved itself to be very useful
at the cream and space

Back