Another Warning while im here!!!African women(Not All!)

Give them some of their own medicine, this year I'm taking a bit of coloured string in my pocket around with me, and every time they try and harass me I'm tie some string on to them and start demanding money, it'll scare the siht out of them to think I'm muscling in on their trade. :lol:

What do lookie-lookie's sell in winter? Santa Hats? Christmas decorations? Sledges? Santa Beards? :lol:

gecko2 said:
Give them some of their own medicine, this year I'm taking a bit of coloured string in my pocket around with me, and every time they try and harass me I'm tie some string on to them and start demanding money, it'll scare the siht out of them to think I'm muscling in on their trade. :lol:

pmsl!!!!

;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

hihi good idea, but im afraid some of them could get physical, i mean these are not all small nice ladies, they are really aggressive!

me and my mates have just came back and we got chatting to 2 different groups of lads and each group had a mate with them that had gone off with one of these african women, what me and my mates laugh about is if you cant pull in ibiza then you must of fallen out of the ugly tree and alot of branches on the way down!!!!!

yeah tried selling the look e look e somthing back last year kept a dave pearce flyer and everytime they tried selling me something i pulled this flyer out and tried selling it to them for 3 euros and the end of my 2 weeks stay a look e looke actually bought it for 1 euro think he was having a laugh thou !!

some of them are ok but most of them are tossers

leave us alone !!!!!!!!!!

MARKB said:
Barbie wrote

"As if tho maybe the same kind of blokes that would walk into that same trap in Pacha "

If that is a reference to my original post "friend makes drinks gaff in pacha" - it's a shame sharing an self depreciating tale for the amusement of others can be an invitation to slanderous comments. Anyway my friend who ordered the mega expensive wine is gay so i doubt he'd be interested in the ladies of the night.

disappointed in your attitude,

Chill out Mark she was taking the piss out of me, i shall punish her accordingly ;) You still shouldnt have paid for that wine though ;) :p

Eh Babs the girls in Pacha were nice though, i bet you're just jealous cause i was in the vip when it happened,although its obviously not as good as Amnesia vip,you should try it sometime pmsl ;) :lol: ;) :arrow: :arrow:

i got done for 20 euro me and my girl had them bands put on by 2 women paid one then the one doing my girl wanted 20 aswell (must have c*** on face) told them where to get off KEEP AWAY THEM WOMEN ARE BAD NEWS MATE.

frontliners, PMSL!!!That was so funny, you managed to take the piss on one of ´em - what does Lookie Lookie mean and why do you call them that???

****ing rolling on the floor laughing my arse off
rolling on the floor laughing my arse off
laughing my arse off

Barbie said:
The women are even worse than the men :twisted: I refuse to even acknowledge them, spitting on them is too good for them :p

spitting on them? c'mon girl!!! :rolleyes: a firm "no thanks" is always enough; try it!

easy step by step guide to getting away from them:

step 1. point over there shoulder with your finger and shout POLICE!!!!!
step 2. when they turn around to have a look, RUN LIKE F*CK

craigyt2k1 said:
easy step by step guide to getting away from them:

step 1. point over there shoulder with your finger and shout POLICE!!!!!
step 2. when they turn around to have a look, RUN LIKE F*CK

You've been living in Hull far too long. :lol: Luckily I manage to avoid you Hullensians living in Hessle. :lol:

im in the cream of it here living in the west hull liberal club down coltman street!!!!! shud pop in i bet there some people in her who could show u how to play dominoes like a supreme champion!!!

and if your feeling really manly we there some people who could teach you how to play DARTS!

You live in a club???? :confused: What is it, the Hull version of Space? :confused: :lol:

Back