Ancient People

Aaron

What is this bar like? What kinda music / people / prices & times?

Just working out my plans.

Ta foks! 8)

Aaron said:
What is this bar like? What kinda music / people / prices & times?

Just working out my plans.

Ta foks! 8)

It's pretty quiet during the day (Bora Bora has it's business!) but is a good chill-out bar in the morning. Lovely hammocks and toasties too.

Where abouts is it? On another note, did you know that the same people own the Bali Beach Indian Restaurant near Bora Bora? Very nice indeed.

That is a lovely Indian.

Ancient People is just along the beach from Bora Bora, towards ibiza Town but literaly a couple of hotels along.

Ive just heard about this bar, yet ive been to Ibiza numerous times. Im quite looking forward to seeing what it is like as we are staying in the Jet complex and it is nearby. It sounds pretty cool with the ham,mocks and bean bags ect, and it is rumoured to have an open decks policy too? :D

You could almost say it is part of the Jet complex as it is directly underneath. In between Pago Pago and Bora Bora.

Dont know about the open decks policy but my mate DJ'd there last year so if you know the right person they will happily let you have a crack.

Excellent, I dare say my partner will take his tunes across and give it a bash. He plays really funky house to so it would fit in nicely, you never know its worth a try I guess! :D

Thanks for the advice! I really cant wait to stay almost on Bora Bora, I love the mentality of it and it is one big beach party too. Ive always been stuck in San An, so it will be a nice change to stay on my fav part of the island and go to this cool bar! :D

Beryl the Peril said:
Excellent, I dare say my partner will take his tunes across and give it a bash. He plays really funky house to so it would fit in nicely, you never know its worth a try I guess! :D

It says on the website you can have a go on their decks Monday to Saturday as long as you don't play house or trance and every single bar in the area plays the same stuff. I'm having a go if they'll let me.

On another note, I didn't even realise it is where it is, I'm walked past it at least a dozen times. :lol: I'm staying next door this year so I'll be in their a lot.

Back