Ancient People

Ha, ha, it is a quality bar. There are some pics of me mates from when we went last year....

175.jpg

179.jpg

199.jpg

That was a quality day!!! Ahhh memories :) :) :) :) :) :)

And just to clear it up, they have an open decks policy. Quality, soulfull house grooves should do the trick. :)

comin' at ya said:
whats the story there then ???

If you mean with the pictures? Then those were taken last year, around the end of July.

Me and about 15 mates went to Ibiza, those pics were taken on the sunday, we had been in space all morning @ We love......

We had those passes that allow you out, went for a walk down bora bora, found this bar and chilled there for a bit, got smashed on free beer 2 of our friends were getting for dancing topless on the bar.

Went back to Space for the best session ever!! Morillo, lawler, Layo and Bushwacka, Jeff Mills.... :eek: ;)

Rolled out of space 6 in the morning, just me and 1 other mate left standing, the rest had gone to the villa. Finally got back to the villa to find the rest of my mates having a wild party with steve lawler, and a few of the space residents.

Wicked.

8)

Yeah, I think house music is cool. No hard house, trance etc, just soulfull house. Ibiza style....lot's of sax, jazz, stunning vocals etc.

I thought it was a bit strange in the way it says no house and trance on their website, but if regular sized house is ok then I'm taking some tunage with me. I've got plenty of chilled beats too thankfully.

I will say one thing though, although it's no secret that they have this policy, I wouldn't tell half the island!!!!

Imagine 20 people turning up with record boxes expecting to play!! Could ruin it for everyone!!

Ancient People = Play d'en bossa's best kept secret ;)

Back