An alternative cd to take out with you ...

dfunky said:
kitten's head said:
Air-Moon Safari
:)
totally amazing album

It's one of my favourites, although it was played to death when it first came out.

It means quite a lot to me as I used to listen to it when my boyfriend had his car crash and things weren't going all that well at uni, but it helped me get through the bad times.

taffy-boy said:
oh, not forgeting marvin gaye - whats going on.
Marvin your a winner in my books RIP me ole pal!!

Agree, Marvin's music is timeless. It's funny, no matter how many times I listen to 'What's Going On' the music always has relevance. Another one of my favorites is: 'Let's Get It On'.

Taffy-boy I think you'd love this C.D: 'Sweet 70's Soul' (it's a gem in my collection)
http://www.musicspace.com/product.asp?catalog_name=musicspace&category_name=70s&product_id=MS1058

i saw marvin gaye in concert 30 years ago!
it was the tradition for the girlies in the audience to throw items of intimate clothing at him!

sorry, my nomination for relax music cd is a django reinhardt recording from 1938, including nuages, la mer, brazil, eclats de ver, and bei dir war es immer so schon. pure magic gypsy jazz.

My dad had an Inkspots record when i was growing up and I think they are the greatest chill-out sounds......ever

Back