An alternative cd to take out with you ...

S

*Saffy*

Last night we sat and chilled out totally on the patio and I put on Burt Bacarach ... Greatest Hits ... could that guy write a good tune or what?

That is def going to go in my "to take" bag for Ibiza ...

Any "non dancey" ones going in yours ?

go and buy:

salinas sessions - beach life 1 & 2 mixed by jon sa trincha. beautiful music to chill to...!

morcheeba - big calm
jewel - pieces of you
and all the massive attack cd's

oh, not forgeting marvin gaye - whats going on. This also applies to the previous thread Whats the most emotional piece of music ever written. He has to be one of the greatest if not the greatest singer of all time. Just makes me want to close my eyes and forget about everything else.
Marvin your a winner in my books RIP me ole pal!!

I'm not very good at chilling :p and especially not in Ibiza :D My b/friend normally takes his Deep Forest CD and then I try and sneak it out the case when he's not looking lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
I'm not very good at chilling :p and especially not in Ibiza :D My b/friend normally takes his Deep Forest CD and then I try and sneak it out the case when he's not looking lol :p ;)

lol .. god Barbie .... would love to be out there with you .... I'm hyder all the time .. bopping from one foot to another!

Barbie said:

and then tom gets you in a head lock and locks you in the cup-board for the rest of your jollies.

:lol: :lol:

in 98 for sleeping when its light, i took Paul Oakenfold - Global Underground New York

play it fairly quietly and drift off to sleep to the melodic trance.

:D

*Saffy* said:
lol .. god Barbie .... would love to be out there with you .... I'm hyder all the time .. bopping from one foot to another!

Lol, I just don't do chill, bless poor Tom he loves all his Cafe del Mar and that stuff but obviously I'm the boss and I get to control the stereo :p ;)

macdonsj said:
in 98 for sleeping when its light, i took Paul Oakenfold - Global Underground New York

play it fairly quietly and drift off to sleep to the melodic trance.

:D

Yeah I like a bit of Oakie when I get in from clubbing - 2 Years or Another World go down a treat at 9am in the morning :D

Barbie said:
My b/friend normally takes his Deep Forest CD and then I try and sneak it out the case when he's not looking lol :p ;)

lol!

Deep Forest...wow that brings back memories. I first heard them in 1993, i was in highschool. Havent listened to them in ages. What cd of theres does your b/f have Barbie? They must have some new stuff since i last heard them. I used to love those pigmy's chanting over the drums! Never heard anything like it before :p 8)

dance4life said:
lol!

Deep Forest...wow that brings back memories. I first heard them in 1993, i was in highschool. Havent listened to them in ages. What cd of theres does your b/f have Barbie? They must have some new stuff since i last heard them. I used to love those pigmy's chanting over the drums! Never heard anything like it before :p 8)

I've just checked the CD and it's just called Deep Forest (it's the one with Sweet Lullaby on it) and it came out in 1993, I don't know if they've got any other CDs cos I don't like to encourage him to chill lol :p ;)

Gonzales-Uber Alles
Bent-The Everlasting Blink
Serge Gainsberg-Le Melodie Nelson
Air-Moon Safari
Sparks-The Best Of :)

being a HUGE fan of oasis i will be taking pretty much all there albums. i will also be taking some DMX, the track *party up in here* gets you pumped up for ANYTHING. and to be a barsteward i will take my all time personal HAPPY HARDCORE COLLECTION that will get people shouting at our room!

Back