Amnesia tickets

discodotty

I have amnesia tickets, that I bought last year to use this year, is there any news on what happens if the club doesn’t open? Will these be useable next year?

Got this response from tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com regarding the Kevin & Perry tickets for Sept when I asked

Is this event still going to go ahead or if not will tickets roll to 2022 or do I need to pro-actively cancel?

I assume it will apply to tickets to other Amnesia and other club events:

hi,

we simply don't know yet if the event will get green lights to happen.

for now you don't need to do anything, if the event cannot happen we will then get in touch with you.

best regards,

ibiza spotlight

So, I’ve just had an email asking me to confirm whether I want to use my red tickets for the closing party.

I have 8 tickets - but it looks like I can do all or none - is that the case do we think?

I’ve contacted them anyways so we’ll see

So, I’ve just had an email asking me to confirm whether I want to use my red tickets for the closing party.

I have 8 tickets - but it looks like I can do all or none - is that the case do we think?

I’ve contacted them anyways so we’ll see

I would think that if you tell them the number of tickets you actually need, they will keep that for you and will refund the rest of them.

just in case anyone hasn't been in touch with tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com to send me their paypal email for the kevin and perry refunds - please let me know. the tickets are not valid for future parties, but you will get a refund, if you haven't already

amnesia have confirmed to us just today that the gold and red tickets are not valid for 2022. only, (as is stated on the ticket) until 31st october 2021.

originally we were told that they were valid for 2022, but this has changed. we will be mailing all ticket holders to ask if they are coming on 23rd to the closing, or if they want a refund. the tickets are officially non-refundable, but this has changed and anyone who is unable to come will receive a full refund.

amnesia have confirmed to us just today that the gold and red tickets are not valid for 2022. only, (as is stated on the ticket) until 31st october 2021.

originally we were told that they were valid for 2022, but this has changed. we will be mailing all ticket holders to ask if they are coming on 23rd to the closing, or if they want a refund. the tickets are officially non-refundable, but this has changed and anyone who is unable to come will receive a full refund.
That's weak. I know they stated it was only till end of this year but as things have gone you would think they would honour the people who kept their cash flow going a bit in these times

Shit move imo. Wish I bought off you guys, I just jumped on it soon as seen they put a post up

I'll put up a reminder here in regards to all the RED and GOLD tickets sold...

as james said further up, in the end they will NOT be vaild for 2022. but if you can't make it to either the just announced opening party or to the already published closing party you will get a full refund.

so, anyone who is in possession of those tickets needs to get active. if you bought them through us you need to tell us via email if you wanna use them (and if yes, for which of the two days) or if not you want a refund. lots of people have already confirmed their attendance or asked for refunds and we are processing all of this as fast as we can, but there are still lots of ticket holders out there from which we haven't heard anything yet.

thanks!
team spotlight

Do you know if these tickets are still refundable? We have 8 tickets and we were expecting to use them in summer 2022... nobody from Amnesia has been able to answer our mails. Help! :(

i got my gold tickets refunded not so long back but only after a couple of emails. it took many many months (and i actually went past their cut off time of when the requests needed to be in for a refund so fair play really)

I have Kevin and Perry tickets (bought from Amnesia) but we were never told by amnesia whether they were still valid or not. Just that the red tickets needed to be used or refunded

They’re not answering emails on their support address so just trying to figure it out!

I won't be going to Amnesia ever again.

I had two Gold tickets (5 free drinks with each one), one of which was exchanged for a cancelled show due to Covid ("to support us"), another bought again to support them during the down times. To be used last season when everything was open.

They then had ONE open night last season (the other one sold out immediately) and did not contact me to refund nor use these tickets - in fact they told me I could use them this season.

Booked flights and accommodation for June, replying on being able to use these, now telling me I opted to use the tickets for their opening party and never showed up. There is simply no money budgeted or available to go clubbing, so that means I am going to Ibiza and cannot go out! What is the point?

Then, when I showed them the emails that demonstrate I had no idea what they were on about after sending me a ticket for the party, the day of the damn party last August, they state they have NOW refunded me - to a card I no longer have. And which I cannot access. Their arrogance and attitude have infuriated me.

Amnesia are disgusting. They have guaranteed I will never go again, and will badmouth them wherever I go.

Assholes, and idiots. They can go f*** themselves.

Back