Amnesia tickets

I won't be going to Amnesia ever again.

I had two Gold tickets (5 free drinks with each one), one of which was exchanged for a cancelled show due to Covid ("to support us"), another bought again to support them during the down times. To be used last season when everything was open.

They then had ONE open night last season (the other one sold out immediately) and did not contact me to refund nor use these tickets - in fact they told me I could use them this season.

Booked flights and accommodation for June, replying on being able to use these, now telling me I opted to use the tickets for their opening party and never showed up. There is simply no money budgeted or available to go clubbing, so that means I am going to Ibiza and cannot go out! What is the point?

Then, when I showed them the emails that demonstrate I had no idea what they were on about after sending me a ticket for the party, the day of the damn party last August, they state they have NOW refunded me - to a card I no longer have. And which I cannot access. Their arrogance and attitude have infuriated me.

Amnesia are disgusting. They have guaranteed I will never go again, and will badmouth them wherever I go.

Assholes, and idiots. They can go f*** themselves.
Calm down buddy, if they refunded an expired or no longer active card, you should have received notification from the card issuing company to organise refund via cheque or cash, if not you should contact them.
As with 99% of refunds for any company anywhere, they will only refund the card used for the purchase,
this is to make sure that the refund goes to the right place and avoids any problems. Most of the time, if you've had a replacement card for the same account the refund will go into your account automatically and you won't need to do anything.

If your account is closed or you've had a replacement card and the refund still isn't appearing in your account after 15 days, please contact your card issuer. They'll be holding the funds for you and will be able to arrange a transfer to your new account.

No doubt this has pissed you off royally, but get a grip mate, people have lost a lot more than a couple of tickets over the past two years

And no doubt, if you will be back in amnesia at some point.....

Back