AMNESIA nights

macdonsj

MONDAY...

club - Cocoon / terrace - Cocoon

TUESDAY...

club - Iberican Sound / terrace - A Pescar...!

WEDNESDAY...

club - Espuma / terrace- La Troya Asesina

THURSDAY...

club - Cream / terrace - Cream Balearica

FRIDAY...

club - Made In Italy / terrace - The White Party

SATURDAY...

club - Dance Fever / terrace - People from Ibiza

SUNDAY...

club - Espuma / terrace - Gorgeous

Looks like Iberican Sound has replaced Gatecrasher!!!!!!!

don't understand what you mean...

my point is that the mystery over the tuesday slot at Amnesia is cleared up - no Gatecrasher, Iberican Sound instead!

:evil:

i see you point, but why has iberican sound moved. i thought they were wednesday nights at el divino..

Ah well, at least now i will get to go to iberican night coz i aint here on a wednesday night..

it was at Privilege last year on a wednesday
but this year they have the George Morel night - Groove On

good news for me too - chose Subliminal over Iberican last year so this year i can get do it. also means i can go to Amnesia and avoid a trance fest.

I was at Armin's CD release party yesterday. Asked him 'bout Ibiza, he said that Gatecrasher wasn't on anymore this year (old news), but he thought he will still get some dates on the White Isle.

Question: Is Espuma the foam party?

EsPuma is a foam party. It's the biggest foam party in Ibiza. And if you want to see different kind of people (no tourists) go wednesday. 8)

July at Amnesia...

the tuesdays are listed as

15/7 & 22/7 Pocholo pt A Pescar...!

29/7 Amnesia Birthday Party

is Pocholo the Big Brother Spain contestant?
plus if my Spanish is correct...

A Pescar means To Fish!!!!

the Pocholo nights are in the Terrace on Tuesdays - Iberican Sound still to release info for the Main room

macdonsj said:
July at Amnesia...

the tuesdays are listed as

15/7 & 22/7 Pocholo pt A Pescar...!

29/7 Amnesia Birthday Party

is Pocholo the Big Brother Spain contestant?
plus if my Spanish is correct...

A Pescar means To Fish!!!!

the Pocholo nights are in the Terrace on Tuesdays - Iberican Sound still to release info for the Main room

Pocholo @ Amnesia!!

No he was not @ the Spanish Big Brother, but @ another similar contest for famous people: "Hotel Glam" (it was crap). He's basically a scrounger and a gigolo. An authentic night owl. He even appeared on a horror B-movie, a Spanish and American co-production of the 80's called "La grieta" (English title "Endless descent")

pocholoHome2.gif

He loves Ibiza, so some of you might think you've seen him somewhere.

Actually this is strange..... since I heard here in the netherlands on the Dutch danceradio a interview with Ferry Corsten. He was talking about a residency in Club Amnesia for Gatecrasher this season.. together with Armin....

So.... guess Gatecrasher cancelled the whole summer 2003 at Ibiza.... or they still don't know what they want..... or it is gonna be a big suprise...

I'm hoping it goes as the Amnesia website says and its Iberican Sound - then i know i'll be there on the Tuesday night

:)

Yeah... actually you are right now I am thinking about the nights.... not much trance anymore, while there is so much new stuff in trance-world. Let's hope that the trance will come back, and that we won't have only the slow too groovy and too funky music in the future....

Back