Amnesia Closing Anyone???

up there with you 3rd time and going strong!
the bus is a great option--see you at amnesia
too bad there's no discobus in october, right?

Haha, awhhh mint! You going to Amnesia closing??? Nah, I never get the disco bus, bit too old for that, don't think they let oap's on, I'll stick to cab's

Nicco and I were in San An
Don't spread money on Taxi n call ur beloved Pirate :D..Ask it favourite drink and I'll buy them at supemarket
I just spot an USA mate from opening there until Oct 16th :cool:
Hi is a pack and see there until the end
if some plan to buy water maybe a good idea the voucher 5 water bottle?I'm in for 1 bottle for sure..

Nicco and I were in San An
Don't spread money on Taxi n call ur beloved Pirate :D..Ask it favourite drink and I'll buy them at supemarket
I just spot an USA mate from opening there until Oct 16th :cool:
Hi is a pack and see there until the end
if some plan to buy water maybe a good idea the voucher 5 water bottle?I'm in for 1 bottle for sure..
OK cool, are we gonna meet before Amnesia, gonna have a few pre-drinks in Fig

I think I spotted the pirate for the first time without his pirate hat earlier today
Because of rain, I don't want to ruin it as u can't imagine the power of 5-7€ hat :D...washing my car with rain..staff guy from hotel went to see of I was ok as making a few single return to hotel to fill 5l bottle water..and searching my filter I just found when cleaning car (I noticed 1 filter is lackin when entering dc10 last monday?i went back san an at 00h30 to pick other filter) bitv30mn later i was wondering whereci put the filter i be kust found. i tbought i dropped ot again when sweaping car chair as i thought i ve put it there but it was in my man bag even i ve checked it before.. I lost 1h30 to find it as I hate looking stuff
I saw a guy at Pikes thinkin it was u but taller HULK kind but minds is already lost since 1rst day :D
looking for keys while in my hands
looking for cellphone when just under drive wheel,but thought it was dropped of

going pikes solo..hoping to bump into @johndiamond I met morning for coffee time (thanks for the coffee ;) )
Underground 4h00 til end 6h00am?

Back