Amnesia Closing Anyone???

not sure yet whether I‘ll do amnesia closing. solomun closing is a yes, mainly because of adriatique.

also still something else in the pipeline for that weekend I think

not sure yet whether I‘ll do amnesia closing. solomun closing is a yes, mainly because of adriatique.

also still something else in the pipeline for that weekend I think
Ok cool, well im sure I'll make it to Solomon, just depends on how I feel after Amnesia, suppose you mean Hot Since82 at Pacha on the Fri, I'm not aware of anything else on that weekend or have I missed something???

Heading back out to Ibiza again for the 3rd time this year for Amnesia closing, also Solomun closing at Pacha depending on how well I fell after Amnesia x
Hahahaha you are going back...3 Oct will be my 3 rd time this year, first time missing Solomon closing in a couple of years but will be going cocoon closing and afterlife

there with Nicco italian mate same as last time in dc10 :cool:

i forgot to tell u that i havent slept since friday IMS , 4 days without sleeping,its why i can be edgy with people that make 5+mn delays :oops: ,i pass out in the car at 5h00 am in Bora P :D but was woke up by ray of light at 8h20am, just in time to drop car n pick plane at 9h20am by 5mn :lol: as they call people on the plane to paris to squeez queeu :p
i guess i will be in better shape at amnesia :spank:, i was dancing eyes shut at dc10 :lol:

i forgot to tell u that i havent slept since friday IMS , 4 days without sleeping,its why i can be edgy with people that make 5+mn delays :oops: ,i pass out in the car at 5h00 am in Bora P :D but was woke up by ray of light at 8h20am, just in time to drop car n pick plane at 9h20am by 5mn :lol: as they call people on the plane to paris to squeez queeu :p
i guess i will be in better shape at amnesia :spank:, i was dancing eyes shut at dc10 :lol:
4 days without sleep and still driving??? your either a troll or a massive bell end pirate, i remember one of your earlier posts where you said you wouldn't drive when tired,do you do this in France or just do it for the lucky drivers on Ibiza?? when you kill somebody please let us know all about it you idiot

4 days without sleep and still driving??? your either a troll or a massive bell end pirate, i remember one of your earlier posts where you said you wouldn't drive when tired,do you do this in France or just do it for the lucky drivers on Ibiza?? when you kill somebody please let us know all about it you idiot

I‘ve made this point a few times already yeah

At least attach a skull n crossbones flag to the hire car to warn us you're approaching! Lethal.
Good idea, eva pacifico had a nice pirate flag :cool:
when i mean no sleep, its 1-2 hours max a day, don't take it litteraly.

Bony can testify the driving from figueretas to dc10 was safe & i told her, sorry not to talk , i have to focus on the road :D
i wont take the risk to make rides to es vedra /blue marlin those curvy roads up n down with a lack of sleeping....the hard part is the morning never the night b4 the party, i always chill b4 starting engine, thank lord i dont house in portinax calla longa...as 30mn drive may be dangerous the morning, 20mn is under control
the morning, hi the far club,it is a highway from,san An, if i feel the tireness, i go to eat figueretas
it wakes u up to chill out with stomach filled with 1/2 cafe con leche
@Nobbie Q @Luke2331 played part to some rides (airport to san,san an es vedra,san an destino,bmi, ibz town san an) n may testify ?soulmate dont post anymore since 2015, as he know there is one only reliable mate :cool: new canadian tomas cliché had unsubscribe from spotlight, i guess even planning to get back, he was pissed of from some people he never saw in real..
ps: i had 2 severe crashcars (explosion of tyre, and ice on road with head to queue at 110km and 60km/h ) in Paris so i know life is precious
there r 100 times more chance , people get an OD, than i had a crashcar in ibz just sayin..last one was 2000, when trying to re park my car in front of putchet hotel.
Closing 18, i gave up ibz the spartan way :D it will be 20 days partying in a row with my 6 hours sleep a day , i guess i could deal the driving :lol: even if i was in Portinax :spank:

Last edited:
Wouldn't have got in the car with you hun, if I didn't think it was safe but I can understand peoples concerns
Good idea, eva pacifico had a nice pirate flag :cool:
when i mean no sleep, its 1-2 hours max a day, don't take it litteraly.

Bony can testify the driving from figueretas to dc10 was safe & i told her, sorry not to talk , i have to focus on the road :D
i wont take the risk to make rides to es vedra /blue marlin those curvy roads up n down with a lack of sleeping....the hard part is the morning never the night b4 the party, i always chill b4 starting engine, thank lord i dont house in portinax calla longa...as 30mn drive may be dangerous the morning, 20mn is under control
the morning, hi the far club,it is a highway from,san An, if i feel the tireness, i go to eat figueretas
it wakes u up to chill out with stomach filled with 1/2 cafe con leche
@Nobbie Q @Luke2331 played part to some rides (airport to san,san an es vedra,san an destino,bmi, ibz town san an) n may testify ?soulmate dont post anymore since 2015, as he know there is one only reliable mate :cool: new canadian tomas cliché had unsubscribe from spotlight, i guess even planning to get back, he was pissed of from some people he never saw in real..
ps: i had 2 severe crashcars (explosion of tyre, and ice on road with head to queue at 110km and 60km/h ) in Paris so i know life is precious
there r 100 times more chance , people get an OD, than i had a crashcar in ibz just sayin..last one was 2000, when trying to re park my car in front of putchet hotel.
Closing 18, i gave up ibz the spartan way :D it will be 20 days partying in a row with my 6 hours sleep a day , i guess i could deal the driving :lol: even if i was in Portinax :spank:

Last edited:
Back