Alone in Ibiza 23/6 - 25/6 - keen to party

Anastasia.k

Hello!

I will be travelling solo the next few weeks and will be in Ibiza 23/6/17 to 25/6/17. If anyone is around the same time contact me so we can meet up! I have been before but i would like to attend Ushuaia and Ocean Beach club again and anywhere else that is good

Cheers
Anastasia

Hello Anastasia! I live and work in ibiza :) it would be nice to have a meetup.if you like also discovering the island,i can show you some cool places .if you 're interested ,send me a message ;)

Hello!

I will be travelling solo the next few weeks and will be in Ibiza 23/6/17 to 25/6/17. If anyone is around the same time contact me so we can meet up! I have been before but i would like to attend Ushuaia and Ocean Beach club again and anywhere else that is good

Cheers
Anastasia
hi anastasia
if you wanna meet up two guys who will arrive in Ibiza on 23rd, and proably do pascha or leo , on 23rd , lets whats app...

Hey Anastasia - I'll be staying at Hotel Playasol Lei Ibiza in Ibiza Town from 22nd - 26th. First time in Ibiza. Let me know if you're still looking for a party buddy!

Last edited:
Back