AKASHA

Hope it's okay to post this here. I'll be going to Catharsis on Sept 12th from PDB, in case someone wants to split a cab 😇

I was thinking of heading to the Hernan & Nick Warren night in October, however only garden tickets remaining.
Will this be worth going for the garden only (return taxi cost from San An), or is most of the action inside later on in the night?
Thank you folks

Some more tasty dates coming up:

YoKoO on 13 September
Steve Bug on 14 September
Sasha on 21 September
M.A.N.D.Y. on 26 September
Magda on 27 September

All on sale now. At least one more lovely date to announce in September too

We saw the Steve Bug date and looked at staying in SE given we’re already going for Sven and possibly Tini & The Gang but accommodation there was few and far between so close to going and very expensive. Think next time will defo stay closer to Akasha.

YoKoO on 13 September
Sasha on 21 September
Magda on 27 September

Nice! 21st of Sept in the bag 😉

Hmm would I like M.A.N.D.Y these days? Kinda lost touch after the billionth play of body language. Our visit coincides so might be a goer.. or Magda? although long old shlep from the Standard and Mimosas beforehamd

YoKoO on 13 September
Sasha on 21 September
Magda on 27 September

Ahhhh man we get there on the 21st but it’s a very early flight which will result in a very long day so probs wont be able to see Sasha. If only we were staying in SE😞

Ahhhh man we get there on the 21st but it’s a very early flight which will result in a very long day so probs wont be able to see Sasha. If only we were staying in SE😞
If you get here early you can always have a little "disco siesta" in the afternoon so you can be ready for the night 😉

Can anyone confirm if the Slapfunk night at Akasha is happening on the 20 Sept? I can’t see anything on Akasha website or Slapfunk website but it’s showing on the part calendar.

Was thinking the same myself when I saw Sasha was on the 21st, Akasha seems such a mission from San An :( But I’m hoping a disco nap Saturday afternoon will sort me out and I’ll be heading for DJ Harvey at Flower Power - slightly easier transport wise!

Back