AKASHA

for Laurent Granier on Sunday, just to be sure, he plays at night yes, he will also play in the garden during the day ?
I don't think so but just to be sure..
he plays inside only correct (and, I'm led to believe, he plays the first set once we move from the garden into Akasha)

settimes for this sunday as per cosmic pineapple facebook:

las dalias outdoors
1200 - 1400 the brothers grim
1400 - 1600 xx isis xx live
1600 - 1800 sadeedo
1800 - 2000 chabeli (amazonas music lab)
2000 - 2200 lex wolf

akasha indoors
2100 - 2300 mirko loko
2300 - 0200 laurent garnier

las dalias outdoors
1600 - 1800 sadeedo
2000 - 2200 lex wolf

akasha indoors
2100 - 2300 mirko loko
you going stivi or is that a silly question 🤩?

i totally, definitely, absolutely, am going YES.

silly question too, correct! :D
3 hours of LG 👌🏼
Be interesting to hear if he stays towards the tribal/melodic end. Knowing him, he could end up going anywhere 😆

las dalias outdoors
1600 - 1800 sadeedo
2000 - 2200 lex wolf

akasha indoors
2100 - 2300 mirko loko
Mirko Loko, our homeboy.

O yes thanks you for the timetable ! I ll be there too coming from Belgium tmw !
Hope it ll be 3hours and MORE :-D
They ll close the doors at 2am ???? really ?

Last edited:
They ll close the doors at 2am ???? really ?
Friday and Saturdays are normally advertised until 5am and sometimes go later. But Sunday nights do finish earlier, as they start so much earlier and a lot of the focal point is the outdoor bit in the garden
Could it still go later? I guess it might if Laurent wants to continue and everybody is still spending money at the bar

Friday and Saturdays are normally advertised until 5am and sometimes go later. But Sunday nights do finish earlier, as they start so much earlier and a lot of the focal point is the outdoor bit in the garden
Could it still go later? I guess it might if Laurent wants to continue and everybody is still spending money at the bar
I'm sure it will...

Last night was 5*, it was perfect. He played like he was at home with friends. Every genre thrown in there for 4 hours. I had a few first timers with me and it was like they were transported back to the days gone!! We are so lucky to have Akasha. And big thanks to everyone at spotlight for keeping us ahead of the crowds for the tickets. Big love

Nile Rodgers said that "the best clubs should feel like centre of the universe" and last night certainly felt like that. By now, you should all know how much I love Akasha, and it was definitely my favourite ever night there. Easily.

Laurent played a lot of same tracks he did at Time Warp, only being somewhere so intimate and with him in the centre of the room, those tracks took on a whole new meaning.

And like @dublinsays, he played everything from Disco to UKG (there was some Streets in there) to Funk and Techno.Even an Aretha Franklin remix.

Also for me personally, the first time (after longing it for happen for so long) where somebody has played Donna Summer I Feel Love whilst rushing and, oh my, it felt every bit as good as I imagined.

Will post some more tracks tomorrow, but needless to say, it was a masterclass. What a DJ. What a club.

Last edited:
Back