air france plane missing..

So sorry mate - her poor family :cry::cry:

Just been told she was a confirmed passenger.

Office here is stunned mate. No-one knows what to say, where to look etc.

As said she was lovely. Really nice girl, wouldn't say boo to a goose. I was only talking to her week or so ago. Don't seem real.

There were 6 children and one baby also on the Plane.

Its unusual that they have not located the beacon that emits a signal when a plane crashes. This would suggest a land crash, probally in some remote ,wooded, hilly area.

Just been told she was a confirmed passenger.

Office here is stunned mate. No-one knows what to say, where to look etc.

As said she was lovely. Really nice girl, wouldn't say boo to a goose. I was only talking to her week or so ago. Don't seem real.

Sorry to hear that Liam. Unbelievable how out off the small ammount of brits on there, she was a work colleague of yours. And so young. Truly sad :cry:

Just read this thread through, MWG: So sorry to hear about this mate - my thoughts with you. :(

Just been thinking about this and looking at the evidence so far. I hope im wrong but im beginning to think it was a bomb :confused:

Just been thinking about this and looking at the evidence so far. I hope im wrong but im beginning to think it was a bomb :confused:

Some French or Brazillian bloke said that it's unlikely it was a bomb as the fuel wouldn't be spread out across the sea

Some French or Brazillian bloke said that it's unlikely it was a bomb as the fuel wouldn't be spread out across the sea

I read that. But planes dont just break up like that for no reason, there were no messages from the crew prior to report any problems, just automated messges from the planes computer indicating a sudden and massive loss of cabin pressure, condusive to the fuselage suddenly breaking up which suggests an explsion Also there were pilots flying over the area shorlty after said they could see bright spots, like flames in the ocean below and there 2 spanish pilots have just come forward, they were in the area at the time the plane went missing and they both reported a sudden intense flash of light in the distance which then went downwards and eventually dispersed.

I read that. But planes dont just break up like that for no reason, there were no messages from the crew prior to report any problems, just automated messges from the planes computer indicating a sudden and massive loss of cabin pressure, condusive to the fuselage suddenly breaking up which suggests an explsion Also there were pilots flying over the area shorlty after said they could see bright spots, like flames in the ocean below and there 2 spanish pilots have just come forward, they were in the area at the time the plane went missing and they both reported a sudden intense flash of light in the distance which then went downwards and eventually dispersed.

They also had a bomb threat two days prior.

Talking to my neighbour last night, who is a 777 pilot for BA. He's been struck by lightening many many times, its quite routine. Ha also said a plane is fly'able without power, and even if they lost power and cabin pressure, they would have been able to send a mayday. Even with a ctastrophic chain of events, they should have had time to call in a SOS / mayday.

He said it looks very suspicious. :confused:

They also had a bomb threat two days prior.

Talking to my neighbour last night, who is a 777 pilot for BA. He's been struck by lightening many many times, its quite routine. Ha also said a plane is fly'able without power, and even if they lost power and cabin pressure, they would have been able to send a mayday. Even with a ctastrophic chain of events, they should have had time to call in a SOS / mayday.

He said it looks very suspicious. :confused:

something isn't adding up! and now they are saying the wreckage and oil slick isn't from the plane! :confused:

Back