Afterlife 2017

Rather strong line ups indeed! On the last night there is an extra room called 'hall' any idea what this is?

Im in the same boat, I'm there for the opening! But my girlfriend is not a fan of heavy techno and I've just about worked by magic to get her to Cocoon and Solomun! Think this will be a step to far unfortunately!

I just seen Etapp Kyle open printworks with a 3 hour set my god he was good!

haha I guess that's why afterlife is such a sausage fest :)
etapp has amazing productions.
Agreed, this showcases the much darker side to techno, even the likes of Cocoon don't usualy play as deep and dark as this will be.

some cracking nights in store there
particularly the closing - ToU, Kraviz, Rodhad, Alex.Do etc etc

much better than the Solomun+1 line-ups also released today IMO

some cracking nights in store there
particularly the closing - ToU, Kraviz, Rodhad, Alex.Do etc etc

much better than the Solomun+1 line-ups also released today IMO
Whats the extra room for the closing? Is that the main room at Priv being opened or something else?

wow, strong date during my week: ToU, maceo, SHDW obscure shape, etapp kyle - I really like all of them. How will I get the missus to like this dark stuff? ;-)

Buzzing with this line up! My gf (who isn't clued up in the slightest) actually really likes TOU :cool:

Looks like Sept 7 and 21 for the win, and of course Rodhad in "The Hall" for the closing which my guess is going to be main room. Looking strong again.

wow, strong date during my week: ToU, maceo, SHDW obscure shape, etapp kyle - I really like all of them. How will I get the missus to like this dark stuff? ;-)

My missus will do as shes told this night or sit in the room.... up to her ;)

Im in the same boat, I'm there for the opening! But my girlfriend is not a fan of heavy techno and I've just about worked by magic to get her to Cocoon and Solomun! Think this will be a step to far unfortunately!

I just seen Etapp Kyle open printworks with a 3 hour set my god he was good!

etapp is amazing.

tale of us & maceo are not as dark as etapp.

start with room 1 then go into etapp :D

July 6 is kinda meh for me, but agents of time, BODZIN Live (who I missed last year), ToU July 13th is good, and ToU all damn night July 20th is also good (nice capper to my trip, unless I extend!)

Is it only me, or did last year seem a bit better? I dunno

Back