Afterhours London

Not having been out on a club marathon for a while, I can offer the Vauxhall venues as likely i.e. Fire etc

Vauxhall isn't an option.

The others are only open Sunday mornings.

It is Saturday morning I need.

is the toilet still going? not been for ages

check also - the dolphin hackney, old blue last shoreditch, the castle aldgate, bar 54 spitalfields

Redlight @ Aquarium , Old St I believe is saturday morning.
New afterparty starting this saturday from 4am at Centro/The Den (Formerly The End) , looks like some of the dj's from Egg are doing it.
LostSouls Techno club atarts at 10.30am saturday at Public Life(the toilet) so might be abit late

Afterhours doesnt seem as popular as it was a year or 2 ago in london , there used to be loads of little things going on , maybe they still are n I just dunno where they are!

Redlight @ Aquarium , Old St I believe is saturday morning.
New afterparty starting this saturday from 4am at Centro/The Den (Formerly The End) , looks like some of the dj's from Egg are doing it.
LostSouls Techno club atarts at 10.30am saturday at Public Life(the toilet) so might be abit late

Afterhours doesnt seem as popular as it was a year or 2 ago in london , there used to be loads of little things going on , maybe they still are n I just dunno where they are!

Not keen on Aquarium. Yes 10.30 is too late. I am trying to find out about Old Blue, etc..

I think The Den might be the only one. Thank you

Yeah Id go to check out Den/Centro (tho i vowed i would not after the end closed) if u have to go out saturday morning.
Also the place next to Fabric does after parties think its called Raduno

Not keen on Aquarium. Yes 10.30 is too late. I am trying to find out about Old Blue, etc..

I think The Den might be the only one. Thank you

Don't know if it's still being 'managed' by everyone's favourite conmerchant's Alist. Expect it to be pants if so

Aquarium Saturday morning is SHOCKING. Just really really bad. Probably the worst club I've ever been in.

Avoid at all costs!!

aquarium is possibly the most disgusting place on the entire London dance circuit. Even if you're absolutely desperate, do not go there. Dirty, rancid, nasty - like a really bad trip. It's got an inhuman vibe

I went to EGG afters a few times, for Jaded. Was a laugh even if the music was ultra-commercial crap. Actually alright, on a warm sunny day, chilling in the garden. You wouldn't think it was the arse end of king's cross. Security were alright and tended to laugh things off.

herbal sometimes do them, but that's somewhere else that has seen better days.

great times! great times! 8):twisted::lol:

tell me about it - I was with some of that crew on Saturday! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aquarium Saturday morning is SHOCKING. Just really really bad. Probably the worst club I've ever been in.

Avoid at all costs!!

When did you last go? We went a couple of months ago after Gallery, it was so bad it was actually a bit comical. Talk about seeing sights that will give you nightmares for days to come :lol:

Looking through the glass pane into that swimming pool was a scene i'll never forget :lol:

When did you last go? We went a couple of months ago after Gallery, it was so bad it was actually a bit comical. Talk about seeing sights that will give you nightmares for days to come :lol:

Looking through the glass pane into that swimming pool was a scene i'll never forget :lol:

We went probably a couple of months ago too! It was after a random Friday night out on Shoreditch, of course I was forced there against my wishes!

It was half empty, filled with absolute rejects of life... made up of what seemes like aggressive Eastern European men looking for fights, slutty women and the local down and outs.

The music was appalling, I felt like I'd stepped back in time to a 1980's Cold War era secret nightclub.

Never again!

Back