Afterhours London

You know what I mean! Dark, dingy, smokey atmosphere, dodgy characters lurking in every corner. Secret as in you know you shouldn't be in there. Churchill/Lenin on the radio etc etc :lol:

YES! :lol:

...and Stasi spies with hidden cameras watching what drinks you buy and taking notes on who you talk to!

"If your name's not down mate, you're not coming in"

PG_-_Semireche_Cossack.jpg

aquarium - trully, trully apocalyptic

makes the george IV in brixton look like a tea party

Go to Aquarium on a Saturday morning and it will all make perfect sense :twisted: :lol:

Nothing could stoke my interest in going other than "I felt like I'd stepped back in time to a 1980's Cold War era secret nightclub."

Defintiely going next time I'm out and about :D

I went to a Lost Souls party there and left about 9am , wasnt anything out the ordinary at that one.Is it just the saturday morning party thats abit off the rails? Im intrigued!

I went to a Lost Souls party there and left about 9am , wasnt anything out the ordinary at that one.Is it just the saturday morning party thats abit off the rails? Im intrigued!

The thing is, it's not even off the rails in a really trashy, messy way, it's just horrible! Trust me nobody can like this carry on! The dregs of all society are in here.

Plus they try charging about £15 on the door - shocking!

I used to like the second room at Moviemento but the last time I went was in 98. :eek:

I'd love to see all the wronguns frolicking in the swimming pool though! It must be :eek: !!!

Can't someone go, take some video and upload a youtube for all to see? Perhaps we could rally round and do a paypal donate thing for their trouble to cover the entrance fee? :lol:

Centro/The Den = truly awful.all the spirit and character that the AKA bar once had has gone , no sofa's , jus dirty black floor , rubbish stage where old dj booth used to be. full of under age tourists.completely wack.should not have botherd.was slightly better towards the end of our morning about 9am

Back