After Parties

no House dj play at the Kave so no point to try to get in n and all people knwo what im thinking about solomun dixon here ?
no way , last closing with techno journalist mate , we were looking with his diva (this girl pissed me of, long story when trying to pick her and loosing 30mn but can't send her location n insist to pick her, no way i have no sleep (Taxi , hunni ?) and dont want to die in a crash car, i guess she was on drugs , i told to my mate , please no more people like this to introduce to me ? )french girl mate,workin in music industry too, for an aterparty/private party around jesus , i had 1-2 hour sleep , as some french worker girl send us the location, but she forgot to tell us how to get into the villa when having no idea of door"s code
car wark park in front of the door, road is curvy with gaps around there ,some other car with hot italian girl was looking the after party too, we wait 30mn without having any news of our contact already in the party and we followed the italian girl to other villa far by 500m , she succeed to let open the door and we drive in b4 door closed, the after was ending :mad:, we left 30mn later

i could sleep that aternoon in order to lose 4 hours looking for an after party

I’ve missed these posts, even though I have trouble understanding them. It’s officially summer now.

no House dj play at the Kave so no point to try to get in n and all people knwo what im thinking about solomun dixon here ?
no way , last closing with techno journalist mate , we were looking with his diva (this girl pissed me of, long story when trying to pick her and loosing 30mn but can't send her location n insist to pick her, no way i have no sleep (Taxi , hunni ?) and dont want to die in a crash car, i guess she was on drugs , i told to my mate , please no more people like this to introduce to me ? )french girl mate,workin in music industry too, for an aterparty/private party around jesus , i had 1-2 hour sleep , as some french worker girl send us the location, but she forgot to tell us how to get into the villa when having no idea of door"s code
car wark park in front of the door, road is curvy with gaps around there ,some other car with hot italian girl was looking the after party too, we wait 30mn without having any news of our contact already in the party and we followed the italian girl to other villa far by 500m , she succeed to let open the door and we drive in b4 door closed, the after was ending :mad:, we left 30mn later

i could sleep that aternoon in order to lose 4 hours looking for an after party

What the bloody hell is this all about?

I ve just seen a video from an ibz worker girl
saying afterparty,with a DJ with a cap,can,t confirm but looks like afterlife afterparty
as a regular bloke no chance to get in if not close to DJs or music industry.
Lot of girls there ?

looks like confirmed with 2nd publication from French worker girl
afterlife after party at famous afterparty villa , at Villa Chiquita around cala S?only heard by name of this villa but no ideas where..
those 2 workers girls aren't ugly ?
Once u have the location,if not on list,the only way is to climb above the fence ? for those into afterparties(I get rid of this as a lot of wasting time to look for them,I m more into chilling having a nice meal than being in a villa listening to some Techno (I can change my minds if David Morales Erick Morillo in it ? )

Last edited:
looks like there was an private after party for Paradise ,after seeing an IG publication of a contact mixing with Maceo on his right side
a contact I ve gave a free ride ibz 18 from amnesia to Prince bar(close to pacha) then from Prince (asking to buy breakfast ,I just order an expresso) to a villa around jesus (I should refuse this ride as eyes were blinking o_O),n keep on bumping into ibz clubs (amnesia ,Dc10),already invited to private after party but declined thinkin it was private after such one between mates in a flat ?7279

Didnt know Paradise threw private after (they gave up the bi weekly free public after at Blue Marlin)party,just saw a video from a contact quiet bounded to aPollonia on decks,7339 saying cala jondal..after party ..Paradise
this bloke was on Black Coffee booth last night too,so if ni bounding to DJs/ibz nightlife ,say Adios to the private afterparties in villas ?

There was once a party at Red Rocks (Colorado USA) that I went to with this girl, and the after-party was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't believe how much the guy who threw it put into this thing. He had a dj with decks and coke and special k. That was in the year 2000. I don't do drugs anymore and have even quit drinking since that time. But back to the point... what an unbelievable after-party it was. It was a really neat little one bedroom loft, but there were a bunch of grown adults partying their asses off; and I was only 20 or so at that time. I had never heard a person come out before, but apparently the guy throwing it was gay and proud. He came out on the couch to me; I think my gf already knew he was gay. But I didn't mind that he was and I don't think he was coming onto me or anything, though the venue was ripe for debauchery.

When I think back on that time... that one party, it made a tremendous difference in who I was and my views in my adult life. Crazy how much difference something can make.

Back