After Parties

greg1183

Don’t even know if there is a house in this property . After passing the door you are in a kind of old karting or something similar , you have to walk for a bit and then you have to go up on your right and you will find the kave , if u keeping walking a bit up u have a bar where everything are free ( last time I went was after circoloco closing 2011) so maybe it has change ... same inside , bar is free ! I went only twice , both in October and it was like 50 degrees inside so can’t imagine in summer time . Apparently now they are airco inside ... never saw a villa or construction but never been past the outside bar so the house can be above ( no idea )

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don’t even know if there is a house in this property . After passing the door you are in a kind of old karting or something similar , you have to walk for a bit and then you have to go up on your right and you will find the kave , if u keeping walking a bit up u have a bar where everything are free ( last time I went was after circoloco closing 2011) so maybe it has change ... same inside , bar is free ! I went only twice , both in October and it was like 50 degrees inside so can’t imagine in summer time . Apparently now they are airco inside ... never saw a villa or construction but never been past the outside bar so the house can be above ( no idea )
of course there is a house

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
a little birdie tells me pyramid opening afters might happen at pikes next week on wed...done by the keep on damcing team

craig72

It actually where the original for club Tropicana came from "club Tropicana drinks are free..." but somebody stole the idea and the rest is history... True story.