After Parties

Forget about private after parties unless u r bound to Music industry
Lot of waisting time too to look for them
I just saw a video from Can Soleil from yestwrday Sunday afternoon from a contact,I was wondering if it was an after or only private party

Any tales of the blue Room in es paradise being reopened for those workers 4am post sessions?
apparently certain promoter that hosts parties at pikes (since last summer it shuts at 4am) will be using it this week. i suppose if it works it will become a regular thing...

apparently certain promoter that hosts parties at pikes (since last summer it shuts at 4am) will be using it this week. i suppose if it works it will become a regular thing...

So this blue room will be open 4am onwards!? And until what time or is it a case of wait and see

no House dj play at the Kave so no point to try to get in n and all people knwo what im thinking about solomun dixon here ?
no way , last closing with techno journalist mate , we were looking with his diva (this girl pissed me of, long story when trying to pick her and loosing 30mn but can't send her location n insist to pick her, no way i have no sleep (Taxi , hunni ?) and dont want to die in a crash car, i guess she was on drugs , i told to my mate , please no more people like this to introduce to me ? )french girl mate,workin in music industry too, for an aterparty/private party around jesus , i had 1-2 hour sleep , as some french worker girl send us the location, but she forgot to tell us how to get into the villa when having no idea of door"s code
car wark park in front of the door, road is curvy with gaps around there ,some other car with hot italian girl was looking the after party too, we wait 30mn without having any news of our contact already in the party and we followed the italian girl to other villa far by 500m , she succeed to let open the door and we drive in b4 door closed, the after was ending :mad:, we left 30mn later

i could sleep that aternoon in order to lose 4 hours looking for an after party

Last edited:
a "No after "story ,hilarious for u but not fun at this moment for me, as i really need to sleep for one time i have a location booked ?

at the after party only one guy came to shake my hands
heys! saw u at blue marlin
yeah, probably, (cant reminds all faces when eyes are ofen shut ?)

These ‘after parties’ in Ibiza look rubbish to me (well the ones which videos make it to socials) bar the kave which actually does seem to go off. The rest just look like a bunch of posers lying round a pool

Straight back to the room for me please...

These ‘after parties’ in Ibiza look rubbish to me (well the ones which videos make it to socials) bar the kave which actually does seem to go off. The rest just look like a bunch of posers lying round a pool

Straight back to the room for me please...

Problem is none of the videos of these villa parties show any footage of where the real action is; the kitchen.

Back