After Parties

Went to blue marlin busiest I’ve ever seen the place. Left at 8 and literally a roadblock on the road tin the place. Carried on at zoo and had a wicked time.

had to swerve dc10 in the end. on the brink of getting ill so better avoid another long night out.
large.gif

Bushwacka....

I’ve just seen (again) on my feed - a video of Solomun b2b with Hosh ( I think ) at a villa party in Ibiza. The video has had 10.7 million views. The party looks a bit shit. The music is lame. The DJs look pretty bored. The crowd are mostly on their phones or not looking too happy. Without wanting to sound egotistical - I’ve been to a lot of villa parties in Ibiza and they never used to look as shit as this one.... why have 10 million people watched this? Why is it so shit? And why is it annoying me so much?
More tea vicar ?

Bushwacka....

I’ve just seen (again) on my feed - a video of Solomun b2b with Hosh ( I think ) at a villa party in Ibiza. The video has had 10.7 million views. The party looks a bit shit. The music is lame. The DJs look pretty bored. The crowd are mostly on their phones or not looking too happy. Without wanting to sound egotistical - I’ve been to a lot of villa parties in Ibiza and they never used to look as shit as this one.... why have 10 million people watched this? Why is it so shit? And why is it annoying me so much?
More tea vicar ?

That video I’m pretty sure is from last year ... but to be fair the public afters
of Solomun at Benimussa in 2018 was fantastic ... great location and weather ... crowd was better than the party at Pacha and yes lots and lots of videos circulating on IG particularly Solomun and Magdalena play fighting a bit over the decks during transition when they went into the Rabbit Hole but all in all this was a superb way to end the season and not elitist at all as free and well organised

Back