After Parties

there will be a cocoon closings afters 100% yes but it won't be at destino AFAIK

Cool! Wonder where it will be. Hopefully they do it either the Thursday or Friday daytime while I'm still on the island
Fingers crossed!

I have absolutely zero inside information but if I had to hazard a guess I would say KM5 probably seems most likely to me.

Cocoon tend to use the same venue for two years running - plus the size and fact its open air makes it a serious candidate!

@stivi what time afterlife afterparty begun & ended last year?
Tou taking decks at ?
if the after party end midnight i may have a destino tix to sell :?:
See u there ;)

I don‘t know what time it opened and neither when TOU started. we got there mid afternoon and stayed until midnight which is when they stopped. don‘t think I‘ll be going this year since I‘m definitely doing destino closing.

on the other hand I‘m happy to report another almost 24hrs with cocoon was had yesterday. as said elsewhere, cocoon in pacha was really really good, I think it was the busiest apart from the opening, and then there was a nice intimate afters in a house. for a change it wasn‘t with sven but with dewalta and digby instead. we were sceptical at first but oh boy did them two deliver. fantastic music all day long and they are also the nicest of chaps around. two thumbs up.

less than two weeks until the big one...and that one will be with the daddy of course!

I just saw on my feed
a secret Elrow villa after in a villa
if in ibz i guess i may be in, i ve done a favour to this elrow worker girl august 18 that mix in this after, met last year in float your boat party with a uk elrow worker girl I met year 2016 ,while making her a free ride to bmi :D & other to san an from lio while i was housing in figueretas ( i was too nice/dumb at this time:lol:)When u do good to people it really helps to get in after parties and some people think i'm a gold digger? :rolleyes:
it reminds me of some druggy deep pockets mates:spank: (not all :lol:)

I just saw on my feed
a secret Elrow villa after in a villa
if in ibz i guess i may be in, i ve done a favour to this elrow worker girl august 18 that mix in this after, met last year in float your boat party with a uk elrow worker girl I met year 2016 ,while making her a free ride to bmi :D & other to san an from lio while i was housing in figueretas ( i was too nice/dumb at this time:lol:)When u do good to people it really helps to get in after parties and some people think i'm a gold digger? :rolleyes:
it reminds me of some druggy deep pockets mates:spank: (not all :lol:)

Cool

Buenos días amigos, FYI anyone interested, there seems to be a bit of an afters or day time thing happening at hotel victoria now. I don’t see it but I can hear it as I live in The Valley below, definitely a bit tech house sounding!!sounds like a few people up there!! Only started in the last hour! Don’t know more than that!! Enjoy

That’s definitely getting harder up there, seems to be still going and there getting braver with the volume!!heard a few good tunes coming through!! I personally can’t make it up as I’m with the family!! But it could be worth a look

Back