After Parties are Dead......Long Live the After Party

Actually I just thought of a great idea which would solve everything.... Silent after parties ... You know those parties where everyone takes their ipod? Can pick your own tunes and the authorities won't have to deal with noise pollution ... you can even listen to Dave Pearce dance anthems album without anyone knowing your not cool 8)

this has been tried at glastonbury

in theory it's a great idea, but ultimately the atmosphere is sterile, you feel no vibrations and you don't hear the crowd whooping to the breakdowns

you don´t need a harvard diploma or be a rocket-scientist
to find the answer by yourself :twisted::idea:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1295186&postcount=17

I haven't had confirmation that you are of sound mind therefore this statement is invalid :lol:
I have heard of the ones in Glastonbury, there was one in Cardiff recently I think for charity .. I wouldn't go as it would be better to stay in the house with your ipod on and close your eyes.. that way you could be anywhere with anyone 8)

Like that clip on Fantasy Football from years ago where the Egyptian National Footballer defends a free kick on the edge of his 18 yard box by running up to the (stationary) ball and hoofing upfield before the attacker has the chance to take it

:lol::lol::lol:

tut tut

it was zaire in the world cup from, i think, 1974.

as for this idea, many cafes/bars, etc are open from 8am, so there is nothing illegal with that.........if it turns into a full on party, then it has no chance

I remember when this thread first started. The drinks were cheaper, there were more characters, and the whole thread was completely outdoors!

who needs "after parties" anyway?

what's wrong with just relaxing in the sand and watching the sun come up with some like-minded souls, a transistor radio and some special k?

:lol: ^^^ that wouldnt be referring to playa den bossa beach after space one night would it?
god, i couldnt even walk & dont know how i got home....!

im too old for afterparties.... unless its @ mine so i can crawl into bed when i want! ;)

Back